Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
No need to search any further for the cheapest, closest parking to Albany International Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $5/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $5/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from ALB, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $5. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
How much is parking at Albany International Airport?
As of the end of the year 2020, there are three parking options at Albany International: Short-term Parking, Long-term Parking, and Garage Parking. In the Short-term garage, the first 30-min are free, $2/second 30-min, and $1/each 30-min following that. Long-term parking rates are $2/first hour and $6/day. In the garage, rates are $2/hour and $10/day.
At this time, both Valet Parking and Economy Lot E are temporarily closed.
How Our Off Airport Parking Works
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. Because of its popularity as an airport and location near major cities, there are several options for public transportation to and from ALB.
1. CDTA Public Buses: two routes stop at Albany International – the 117 Green Bus and the 737 Orange Bus. The 117 route connects ALB with places in northern Albany, such as Westmore and Mckownville. For access to/from downtown Albany, use the 737 Bus. The fare for a single ride on CDTA buses is $1.50.
2. Taxi: a classic option for transportation to/from the airport. Albany International is serviced by Advantage Taxi (Yellow Cab) and can be reached at 518 434-2222. A typical fare for a trip from downtown Albany to ALB costs $25-30.
3. Adirondack Trailways: A bus service that is best for travelers coming from outside Albany. Adirondack Trailways connects to Albany, Rochester, Boston, NYC, New Jersey, and numerous other cities in between. From the stop at Albany Empire Plaza, you can access CDTA public buses to take you directly to Albany International. For more information, visit: https://trailways.com/
4. Vermont Translines: a long-distance bus service that now connects Albany International with popular Vermont cities, like Manchester and Burlington. The fare for Manchester to ALB is $18, while Burlington's ride to ALB costs $41.50. More information can be found at https://www.vttranslines.com/bus-fares/
5. Premiere Transportation: a shuttle bus company that connects Albany International with the three major airports surrounding New York City. The fares to/from ALB and JFK or LaGuardia International are the same at $65. A trip from ALB to Newark Airport is slightly less expensive at $60.
Ride-Sharing apps are becoming an increasingly popular option in getting to and from airports. They are almost always cheaper than taxis while offering the same convenience of door-to-door service. Albany Airport allows both Lyft and Uber to operate.
Uber rides in Albany are, on average, slightly less expensive than Lyft. An Uber from downtown Albany (near Times Union Center) to ALB would cost $18-20 for an UberX and $28-35 for an UberXL. It would take roughly 26-minutes to get to ALB from downtown.
A ride with Lyft (from the same pick-up point) would cost $24-28 for a Standard Lyft and $36-40 for a Lux.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper and will still provide the convenience, the ease, and the stress-free trip to the airport that we all want. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and open 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $5/day is the way to go
****Prices start at $5. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
On Airport Parking at Albany International Airport
There are several options for parking, both short-term and long-term, at Albany International. At this time, however, there are two parking lots temporarily closed at ALB. Naturally, this limits the number of spots available within walking distance from the terminal.
1. Short-term Parking: located directly across from the terminal on the first level of the parking garage, these covered parking spots are free for the first 30-min and $2 for the second 30-min. Every following 30-min increment is $1.
2. Garage Parking (North and South Garages): located directly across from the terminal. Garage parking is the best option for short visits. The rates for both garages are $2/hour and $10/day.
3. Long-term Parking: an uncovered lot behind the parking garage, the daily parking is at a temporarily reduced rate of $6/day. The first hour of parking is $2, and the rate for each subsequent hour is $1.
4. Temporarily CLOSED: Valet Parking is not being offered at ALB at this time, and the Economy Remote E-Lot is temporarily closed.
Corporate/Business Travel: Off Airport Parking near Albany International Airport
Albany International services hundreds of business professionals every day.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space with us ahead of time. Arrive at the airport with nothing on your mind but nailing that business meeting.
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Albany International Airport
If you are one of the thousands that come in and out of Albany International daily, our off-airport parking for only $5/day will save you time, money, and the stress of missing your flight because you could not find a place to park.
With several of Albany International's parking lots closed until further notice, our guaranteed parking is a better deal than ever. Avoid last-minute panic because all the airport lots are full. Instead, treat yourself to one less stress before flying by reserving your space with us.
Need help reserving airport parking near Albany International Airport?
For any questions about your parking reservation with Albany International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 720-262-8412 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we are doing!
Albany International Airport Fun Facts
Albany International was the first municipal landing site for airplanes in the US. Additionally, the airport's first landing strip was located at a former polo field on Loudonville Road.
Albany has a long history of hosting famous aviators, including Amelia Earhart, James Doolittle, and Charles Lindbergh.
In 1930 Albany, an airport of many firsts and great distinction, became known as the "aerial crossroads of the great Northeast." This was an airport that saw, incredibly early on, the importance that air travel would have in American life.