Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
No need to search further for the cheapest, closest parking to Bangor International Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $4.49/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $4.49/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from BGR, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - BGROnAir
As of 2020, Bangor Airport offers both Long-term and Hourly Parking in two (2) lots located along Godfrey Boulevard. These lots are both within walking distance of the terminal. The Hourly Parking Lot is $1/30-min and $17/day. The Long-term Lot is $1/30-min, $11/day, and $70/week.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation is a popular, budget-friendly option for getting to and from the airport. Many options connect Bangor Airport to cities throughout Maine, including an option for express service to Boston, MA.
1. Hotel Shuttle Service: three hotels offer a courtesy shuttle service: the Hilton Garden Inn, Hollywood Casino Hotel & Raceway, and the Residence Inn. Reservations should be made directly with the hotel. Additional hotels likely offer a shuttle service as well, so it is always a good idea to check with your hotel ahead of time.
2. Community Connector (Public Transit): the public bus system for Bangor and its surrounding areas, including connections to Old Town and Hampden. The Capehart Route stops at Bangor International Airport, and the fare is $1.50 for adults with half-priced tickets for children 5-18, Seniors, and people with disabilities. You can connect to downtown Bangor or transfer to nearly every other bus route at the Bangor Depot from the Capehart Route. The Capehart Route operates Mon – Fri from 6:30 am to 6:00 pm, with limited service on Saturdays and no service on Sundays.
3. West's Coastal Connection: shuttle bus service for East Maine with several stops in between. The bus leaves Bangor Airport each day at 2:15 pm for Calais, with stops at Ellsworth, Machias, and Perry. Flag Stops can also be made in Hancock, Sullivan, Gouldsboro, Milbridge, Columbia Falls, Jonesboro, Whiting, Dennysville, and Pembroke. From Calais to Bangor, the fare is $27 one-way. From Ellsworth (the closest stop to BGR), a one-way ticket is $16. For more information or to book tickets, call: 1-800-596-2823.
4. Cyr Bus Line: daily bus service between Bangor and Caribou in the Northernmost part of Maine. The bus makes several stops along the way in places like Houlton, Monticello, and Sherman. A one-way ticket to Caribou is $28.50. The pick-up/drop-off point in Bangor is located at the Concord Coach Lines Station on Union St, about 1-mile from the airport. To purchase a ticket, visit: https://johntcyrandsons.com/daily-service/
5. Concord Coach Lines: bus service to the Mid-coast region of Maine (from Bangor to Brunswick with additional stops in between) and an express bus service to Boston. A one-way ticket to Brunswick is $26. For the bus to/from Boston Logan International Airport, a one-way ticket is $46. These buses stop at 1039 Union St in Bangor, about 1-mile from the airport. For more information, or to book tickets, visit: https://concordcoachlines.com/stop/bangor-me/
Ride Share apps are becoming an increasingly popular option in getting to and from airports. They are almost always cheaper than taxis while offering the same convenience of door-to-door service. Bangor Airport allows both Lyft and Uber to operate at BGR.
Standard prices have been calculated to/from downtown Bangor, about a 10-minute trip from the airport.
An Uber ride from downtown to BGR would cost $12 for an UberX and $15 for an UberXL.
A ride with Lyft to/from downtown Bangor would cost $8-10 for a Standard Lyft and $12-15 for an XL.
A ride beyond the city of Bangor, anything more than 30-minutes away, would cost significantly more. Our On Air Parking deal is the best option for anyone traveling to/from BGR from outside Bangor. We still provide the convenience, the ease, and the stress-free trip to the airport that everyone wants, but with reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, starting at just $4.49/day.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are two options for parking at Bangor Airport, with both providing similar short-term rates.
1. Hourly Parking Lot: an uncovered lot with the closest, most comfortable access to the terminal. The rates for this lot are $1/30-min and $17/day. It is located off Godfrey Boulevard, across from the terminal. The short-term rates are similar in the Long-term lot, so this option is only best for anyone stopping for an hour or two and wants to park in the closest lot to the terminal.
2. Long-term Lot: located just behind the hourly parking lot, along Godfrey Boulevard, this uncovered parking lot is $1/30-min and $11/day or $70/week. With the short-term prices the same as the hourly parking lot, this lot is also an excellent option for stays less than 6 hours.
3. Cell Phone Parking Area: also located along Godfrey Boulevard is a temporary, free parking lot for picking-up passengers. Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times.
As one of the three main airports in Maine and located along a central air corridor between Europe and the United States' East Coast, Bangor International is a popular airport for business professionals.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space with us.
If you are one of the thousands that use Bangor Airport for easy access to Central Maine or connection to European destinations, our off-airport parking deal will save you time, money, and the stress of missing your flight simply because you could not find a place to park.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Avoid last-minute panic because all the airport lots are full. Instead, treat yourself to one less stress before flying by reserving your space with us.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Bangor International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (207) 218-0208 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we are doing!
In the 1930s, during the earliest flights between the Boston-Maine airways, Amelia Earhart was a frequent celebrity pilot.
NASA has designated Bangor International Airport as an emergency landing location for the Space Shuttle.
BGR is a joint civil-military public airport owned and operated by the city of Bangor but was formerly a military installation called Dow Air Force Base.