Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
The hassle of finding parking at Montana's second-busiest airport can be solved right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $4.95/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
On Air Parking, reservations include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from BIL, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $4.95/day.
****Prices start at $4.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of the end of 2020, there are four options for parking at Billings Airport. The Short-term Lot, across from the terminal, is $2/first 30-min, $1.50/each additional 30-min, and $15/day. At both the Long-term Lot and North Long-term Overflow Lot, the rates are $2.50/first hour, $1.50/each additional 30-min, and $9/day. At the Express-Park Lot, across from the terminal, the rates are $2/first 30-min, $1.50/each additional 30-min, and $11/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Despite its location in a smaller city, there are several public transportation options and Shuttle/Taxi services to and from Billings Logan Airport. Here is a closer look at some of these options.
1. Public Bus: MET Transit operates the public system for Billings. Bus Route 1 stops directly at the airport and connects to the Downtown Transfer Center in Billings, where every other bus route for the city also stops. Buses run from 6 am – 6:30 pm on weekdays only. On weekends buses do not stop at BIL. The fare for MET is $2 one-way.
2. Paratransit Buses: MET Plus is the paratransit program in Billings for anyone unable to use the fixed-route bus system due to a disability. For more information or to find out if you are eligible, call: (406) 248-8805.
3. Shuttle Services: there are several companies in the Billings area that will provide shuttle, taxi, or tour bus services from the airport. Depending on how large your travel party is, these companies can be a fantastic, budget-friendly option for travel to/from the airport. The three leading companies are Cody Shuttle Service (866-527-6789), Red Lodge Tour & Taxi (406-425-3091), and Billings Van & Shuttle (406-256-9793).
4. Taxi: taxi companies like City Cab and Yellow Cab operate throughout Billings to access the airport. The standard price for a ride from BIL to downtown Billings would cost roughly $10-15. Anywhere beyond the city of Billings, though, taxi prices would become increasingly steep.
5. Cross-Bus Lines/Charters: Jefferson Lines offers buses throughout the heartland states, including Wyoming, Idaho, Minnesota, Iowa, and Oklahoma, and many others. Billings' bus stop is roughly 4 miles from the airport and can be reached by either local bus, taxi, or rideshare company. Jefferson Lines is an excellent option for anyone coming from a nearby state or a different city in Montana. For a list of stops and prices, visit: https://www.jeffersonlines.com/bus-stops/
Ride-Sharing companies like Uber and Lyft are becoming increasingly popular options for getting to/from airports. At Billings Logan Airport, both of these companies are available.
The rate for an Uber from downtown Billings to BIL is $13 for an UberX and $18 for an UberXL. The ride would take approximately 11-minutes.
A standard Lyft ride from downtown Billings is $12-15 and $18-21 for an XL.
These prices, however, are based on a ride from downtown (only 11 minutes away). Rideshare options for anyone who lives further out from Billings Logan Airport would be significantly more expensive.
Billings Logan Airport has several options for parking at the airport, for both short-term and long-term stays. At this time, the rates are as follows:
1. Short-term Lot: an uncovered lot directly across from the terminal. This lot is the best option for visits that are less than 3 hours. The rates are $2/0-30 minutes, $1.50/each additional 30-min, and $15/day.
2. Long-term Lot: also located across the terminal but behind the rental car lots. This is the cheapest option for parking within walking distance of the terminal. The rates are $2.50/0-60 minutes, $1.50/each additional 30-min, and $9/day.
3. North Long-term Overflow Lot: Beyond the Long-term Lot is additional overflow parking with the same prices.
4. Express-Park Lot: within walking distance, adjacent to the terminal. This parking lot offers closer parking options than the long-term lot, without being as expensive as the short-term lot. The Express-Park rates are $2/0-30 minutes, $1.50/each additional 30-min, and $11/day.
At On Air Parking, we know that anyone traveling regularly for a business likes to have as much reliability in their travel arrangements as possible.
Whether you work with a travel budget or not, parking at the airport can be too expensive, too stressful, and too unreliable.
That is why we offer the lowest daily parking rates at $4.95/day, and we offer them guarantees. Make On Air Parking part of your travel arrangements to/from BIL, and we promise it will be the easiest part of your travel. Enjoy the comfort of your car before and after business trips by reserving with us today.
****Prices start at $4.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Whether you are leaving for a vacation or returning home after a trip, we know that getting to/from the airport is the last complication you want. Still, finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking, you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you, with easy access to the airport (24/7) and the best daily rate possible.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Billings Logan International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (406) 296-5251 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
According to local historical records, Billings' first flight occurred on Memorial Day weekend in 1913 when local dentist Dr. Frank Bell took off in his home-made Curtiss 0-X-5 for a round-trip flight to Park City – a distance of 40 miles.
The first official airport for Billings was built in 1927 using horse-drawn equipment. Before 1927, local aviators used open fields and pastures in the Yellowstone Valley.
The airport is named after its first Airport Manager, Dick Logan, who served in that capacity from 1928 to 1957.