Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
Bozeman Yellowstone International is the busiest airport in Montana and is an especially popular landing site for private and corporate retreats to the famous Yellowstone National Park. However, it is also a remote airport, meaning on-airport parking can be both limited and costly.
On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off-airport daily parking rates, starting at $8/day.
For $8/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from BZN, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $8.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of 2020, there are three options for parking at Bozeman Airport: Premium Short-term, Economy Long-term, and Premium Covered Parking. In the Short-term Lot, the first hour of parking is free; then the rates are $3/each additional 30-min, $12/day, and $84/week. In the Economy Long-term, the first hour of parking is also free. After that, the rates are $2/each additional 30-min, $9/day, and $54/week. The Premium Covered Parking is credit card only, and the rates are $3/30-min and $18/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Because of its popularity, there are several options for buses/shuttles to and from Bozeman Airport. However, because it is also located several miles from Bozeman's city, there are no options for city-operated public transportation to/from the airport. This means that shuttle services, taxis, or rideshare apps are the only options for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
1. Airport Shuttles to Big Sky, Montana: Two companies offer shuttles between BZN and Big Sky, Montana. A ride with Big Sky Shuttle Inc from BZN to Big Sky Resort is $55 one-way, but they have a two-rider minimum. For more information and to make reservations, call: (866) 661-6836. Shuttles to Big Sky also offers private & shared rides from BZN and a regularly scheduled airport service. For more information, call: (406) 995-4895.
2. Karst Stage: offers year-round shuttles from the airport to several destinations in the Gallatin County and beyond, including Big Sky, West Yellowstone, and Mammoth Hot Springs. They have several different size vehicles available, from a 4X4 Van to Mini Coaches to Luxury Motorcoaches. For more information and to make reservations, call: (406) 556-3540.
3. Mountain Runner Shuttles: shuttles for large groups between Bozeman, Yellowstone, Gardiner MT, and Mammoth Hot Springs. For more information, call: (406) 223-7805.
4. North of Yellowstone: serves the area surround Bozeman and Yellowstone and all of Southwest Montana. This shuttle and charter company is an excellent option for medium to large groups traveling well-beyond Bozeman Yellowstone Airport. For more information, call: (406) 580-2286.
5. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: most hotels in the area offer free shuttles to/from Bozeman Airport. To confirm your hotel offers this service or to make a reservation, contact the hotel directly.
6. Taxis: several taxi companies can be hailed from BZN. A ride into downtown Bozeman would range from $25 to $30. However, if you travel beyond Bozeman or more than 15 miles from the airport, taxis become extremely expensive, and rideshare apps or bus/shuttle companies may be a better option.
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport and is incredibly enticing at BZN because there are no public transportation options from the airport.
The rates below for Uber and Lyft have been calculated from two different locations because of the large area that BZN services -- they are calculated from downtown Bozeman and Big Sky. A ride from Bozeman to BZN takes 18-minutes, and the passage from Big Sky takes 59-minutes.
An Uber from Bozeman to BZN costs $27 for an UberX and $37 for an UberXL. To/from Big Sky, an UberX would cost $102, and an UberXL would cost $145.
Lyft prices are roughly the same as Uber prices. From Bozeman, a standard Lyft ride would cost $28-32, and an XL ride costs $36-40. The fees to/from Big Sky are $105-120 for a standard Lyft and $140-160 for an XL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper – especially for anyone traveling to or from the airport from outside Bozeman or its closest towns. Plus, this deal will still provide the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $8/day is the way to go.
****Prices start at $8.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are three parking options at Bozeman Yellowstone Airport, along with a temporary waiting area for pick-up/drop-off. The parking options offered at BZN are great for long-term parking but can be too costly for short-term parking.
1. Premium/Short-term Parking: the closest parking to the terminal, this is an uncovered lot that is best for 2-3 hours. The first hour of parking is free at this lot. Then, the rates become $3/30-min, $12/day, and $84/week.
2. Economy Long-term Parking: located behind short-term parking, this uncovered lot is the best option for extended-parking at the airport. The first hour of parking is free at this lot as well. Then, the rates are $2/30-min, $9/day, and $54/week.
3. Premium Covered Parking: the only option for covered parking at BZN. This garage is adjacent to the terminal building and only accepts credit card payments. The rates for Premium Parking are $3/30-min and $18/day.
Bozeman Yellowstone Airport serves the Bozeman and Yellowstone areas and is also the most popular airport in Montana. As such, millions of people travel through it every year for business – especially for corporate retreats.
If you are one of those people, traveling regularly or semi-regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of BZN daily from all over Montana, then taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Bozeman Yellowstone International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (406) 296-5251 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
For more than 70 years, the airport was known as Gallatin Field, a reference to the county in which it sits. In 2011 Gallatin Field changed its name to Bozeman Yellowstone International to associate it with the famous park.
The first airport for Gallatin County was known as Seifert Airport. It opened in 1929, about one-half mile north of the current site for BZN.
In 2013, BZN became the busiest airport in Montana. Before then, Billings Logan International Airport held that distinction. The name change in 2011 may have had something to do with the increase in passengers.