The search for the cheapest parking near Bradley International Airport (BDL) ends here. With On Air Parking, you'll find the most affordable rates starting at $3.25/day. And these parking spaces are guaranteed.
Airport parking rates are notoriously expensive, and you always run the risk of encountering an already full parking lot.
For $3.25/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from BDL, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $3.25. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - BDLOnAir
Traditionally, there are six options for parking at BDL. However, as of the beginning of the year 2021, all lots are temporarily closed, except for Garage Parking. Due to the other lots' closings, Garage Parking is currently at a special rate of $8/day or $48/week.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. Because of its popularity as an airport and its distance from downtown Hartford, public transportation to/from BDL is reliable and a great option.
1. Local Bus (The 30-Bradley Flyer): through CTTRANSIT, the 30-Bradley Flyer operates as a bus service and direct link between BDL and downtown Hartford. Semi-express bus service for low local bus fare (one-way is $1.75). It provides direct assistance to Connecticut Convention Center and Union Station in Hartford. The bus operates hourly, seven days a week, and the trip to/from BDL to downtown Hartford takes approximately 30-minutes. All buses stop at the outer roadway at Terminal A.
2. Hartford Line: train service that runs 17 trains each day between New Haven and Hartford, Connecticut. The train station in Windsor Locks (South Main Street at Stanton Road) is roughly 3 miles from Bradley Airport. These trains are an excellent option for anyone coming from New Haven and its surrounding areas, but trains do not stop directly at the airport; a taxi or rideshare service would be required after arrival at the train station.
3. Other Train Services: Amtrak, Metro-North, Shore Line East, and more all make stops in Hartford. However, few will stop directly at the airport. Like the Hartford Line, a taxi or rideshare service will have to be arranged after the train arrives in Hartford. For a full list of trains, visit: https://www.cttransit.com/services
4. Taxi: Taxis, of course, are available to and from BDL. The standard fare for a ride to Hartford is $45, while a ride to either West or East Hartford is $42.
While there are several reasonably priced options for Public Transportation to BDL, the convenience of ride-sharing is hard to beat. Here is a quick look at standard prices.
These prices have been calculated from three different locations to directly compare standard Taxi and Bus/Train costs for Hartford, West Hartford, and East Hartford.
A Lyft ride from BDL to downtown Hartford (roughly 26 minutes) would cost $28-32 for a Standard and $45-50 for an XL. A ride to West Hartford (33 minutes) is $35-42 and $50-60 for an XL. The prices and distance to/from East Hartford are roughly the same.
Uber prices are relatively similar. To downtown Hartford from BDL would cost $26 for UberX and $40 for UberXL. To East of West Hartford would cost $27 for UberX and $46 for UberXL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper and will still provide the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $3.25/day is the way to go.
****Prices start at $3.25. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
At this time, there is only one option for parking at Bradley International. The majority of the airport's parking lots are temporarily closed. As a result, parking can be limited and hard to come by. Here is a closer look at available parking.
1. Garage Parking: the closest parking option to the terminal and currently the only available parking at Bradley Airport. BDL is offering a special rate of $8/day or $48/week for the foreseeable future.
2. Cell Phone Lot: free, temporary waiting area located on Light Lane, only a few minutes from the terminal. Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times.
3. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Express Lot 1, Park & Walk Lot 2, Economy Lot 3, Economy Lot 4, and Lot 5b
Every year, millions of people travel through New England's second busiest airport for business.
If you are one of those people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so parking your vehicle in a lot that costs $48/week can feel excessive, whether your company pays for the fees or not.
And with several of BDL's parking lots currently closed, On Air's guaranteed, reliable parking is a better deal than ever. Take your mind off searching endlessly for a parking space and focus on prepping for that big meeting by reserving your space with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of Bradley International Airport daily, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car. It also makes travel to an airport located several miles outside the city – like BDL – more comfortable and faster.
Whether you are traveling with family or flying solo, reserving your parking space with us means one less thing for you to worry about on your way to the airport.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on remembering everybody's passport, tickets, and getting ready to travel, and not have to worry about finding the cheapest, safest off-airport parking lot.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Bradley International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 860-530-6480 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
BDL is a dual-use military facility with the U.S. Air Force. It is home to the 103rd Airlift Wing of the Connecticut Air National Guard.
Bradley Airport is home to the New England Air Museum and was initially known as the "Gateway to New England."
A monorail, known as the "people mover," was built in 1976 as an experimental means of transporting passengers from the furthest parking lot to the terminal. However, its operating costs were too high, so the monorail was never put in service, and it was dismantled in 1984.