No need to search further for the cheapest, closest parking to Chattanooga Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $4.49/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $4.49/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from CHA, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - CHAOnAir
As of 2021, there are two main parking options at Chattanooga Airport – Short-term Parking, Long-term Parking (Lot 2), and Economy Parking. In Short-term Parking, the closest to the terminal, parking is free for the first 15 minutes; then it is $2/16-30 minutes, $2/each additional 30 minutes, and $20/day. In Long-term Parking (Lot 2), the hourly rates are the same as short-term parking, but the daily rate is $9/day.
*** At this time, both Economy Parking and Long-term Parking (Lot 1) are temporarily closed ***
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation is a popular, budget-friendly option for getting to and from the airport. Because of its proximity to Chattanooga, there is an excellent public transportation option for CHA and several private Taxi and Shuttle companies.
1. Taxis & Limousine Services: there are many companies available to offer taxi or reserved car services to/from Chattanooga Airport. For a full list with contact information, visit: https://www.chattairport.com/ground-transportation
2. Local Bus: CARTA operates Chattanooga's public bus system. Two routes serve CHA – the #19 Cromwell Road bus route and the #5 North Brainerd Dial-a-ride route. Each of these routes makes stops in downtown Chattanooga and operates Monday through Friday. However, reservations are required for the #5 bus and must be made at least 30 minutes in advance. The bus stop shelter is located in front of the airport on Airport Road. The one-way cash fare is $1.50 for adults and a 24 Hour Unlimited Ride Pass is $6 for a first-time purchase and $4 for a refill.
3. Shuttle Service: two companies offer shuttles to/from Chattanooga Airport. The Millennium Transportation (423-267-2008) and Nooga Shuttles (423-896-2555).
Ride Share apps are becoming an increasingly popular option in getting to and from airports. They are almost always cheaper than taxis while offering the same convenience of door-to-door service. Chattanooga Airport allows both Lyft and Uber to operate at CHA.
Standard prices have been calculated to/from downtown Chattanooga (near the Tennessee Aquarium), roughly a 16-minute trip from the airport.
An Uber ride from downtown to CHA would cost $16 for an UberX and $30 for an UberXL.
A ride with Lyft to/from downtown Chattanooga would cost $15-18 for a Standard Lyft and $30-35 for an XL. Prices for larger vehicles (XL's) are significantly more expensive in Chattanooga for both Uber and Lyft.
A ride beyond the city of Chattanooga, anything more than 30-minutes away, would cost significantly more. Our On Air Parking deal is the best option for anyone traveling to/from CHA from outside Chattanooga. We still provide the convenience, the ease, and the stress-free trip to the airport that everyone wants, but with reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, starting at just $4.49/day.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are two options for parking at Chattanooga Airport, both of which provide similar short-term rates.
1. Short-term Parking Lot: an uncovered lot with the closest, easiest access to the terminal. The rates for this lot are free for the first 15 minutes, $2/16-30 minutes, $2/each additional 30 minutes, and $20/day. The short-term rates are similar in the Long-term lot, so this option is only best for anyone stopping for an hour or two and wants to park in the closest lot to the terminal.
2. Long-term Parking (Lot 2): located behind short-term parking, this lot is within walking distance to the terminal. The rates in Long-term Parking are free for the first 15 minutes, $2/16-30 minutes, $2/each additional 30 minutes, and $9/day. As the hourly rates in this lot are the same as Short-term Parking, it is highly recommended that this lot be used only for travelers parking for several days.
3. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: both the Economy Parking Lot and Long-term Parking (Lot 1) are temporarily closed at this time.
*** A multi-level parking garage is currently under construction at the airport. It is anticipated to open in July 2021 ***
As one of the most popular regional airports in Tennessee, Chattanooga Airport is an ideal airport for local business professionals.
If you are one of these people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space with us.
Suppose you are one of the hundreds that use Chattanooga Airport to access the main airports of Tennessee or budget-friendly regional travel. In that case, our off-airport parking deal will save you time, money, and the stress of missing your flight simply because you could not find a place to park.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Avoid last-minute panic because all the airport lots are full. Instead, treat yourself to one less stress before flying by reserving your space with us.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Richmond International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (423) 205-5651 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
The first scheduled flight in Tennessee happened in Chattanooga at Marr Field in 1928. Marr Field had been dedicated in 1919.
The original terminal operated from the 1930s until 1964, when it was replaced with a new terminal. Then, in 1992, the current passenger terminal was opened. This terminal was designed by Gensler – a famous global design and architecture firm.
A 1 Megawatt Solar Farm (southwest of the airfield) was constructed in 2011 and operated roughly 90% of its electricity.