Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
No need to search any further for the cheapest, closest parking to Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $5/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $5/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 10-minutes from HNL, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $5. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Dogepalooza
Coupon Code for $2 Off - FallFestival
How much is parking at Daniel K. Inouye International Airport?
As of the end of the year 2020, there are three parking options at Daniel Inouye Airport with standard rates for each lot. The International Parking Garage, Terminal 1 Garage, and Terminal 2 Garage all offer parking rates of free/15-min, $1/16-30 minutes, $2/31-60 min, and $2/hour until 4 hours. After the fourth hour, the rates are $5/4-5th hour, $4/5-6th hour, and $18/day.
Accessible Parking is available in the Terminal 1 Garage (near the elevators on each floor) and the Terminal 2 Garage (at each end of each floor and on the ground level).
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. Because of its popularity as an airport, there are several public transportation options to and from HNL.
1. Public Bus: known as "TheBus," a public bus that stops at HNL every 30 minutes. There are three bus routes to/from HNL. Both the No. 19 and No. 20 bus connect to downtown Honolulu with stops in Waikiki and Aiea. The No. 31 bus connects to Kahili Transit Center with stops in Moanalua as well. All buses stop at the second level roadway at Daniel Inouye airport, and fares are $1.25 for children 6-17 and $2.75 for adults. There are also four-day passes for $25 and one-day passes for $5.50 available. It is important to note that there are size limitations for luggage brought on the bus. No bags larger than 22" x14" x9" are allowed.
2. Roberts Hawaii Express Shuttle: on-demand, affordable shuttle service island-wide. Shuttles depart daily from the airport, and current rates for transfer to Oahu locations, Waikiki Resort, or Honolulu Pier is $17/per person each way. Each person is allowed two standard pieces of luggage and one carry-on. If you have additional luggage pieces, you may be subject to additional fees (including surfboards and bicycles). Make a reservation by calling (808) 439-8800
3. Taxi: AMPCO Express is the taxi provider for HNL. They can be reached at (808) 861-8294 and are available from the airport at the center median in front of the terminal baggage claim areas. The standard fare for a trip to downtown Honolulu is $30-35.
Ride-Sharing apps are becoming an increasingly popular option in getting to and from airports. They are almost always cheaper than taxis while offering the same convenience of door-to-door service.
Here is a look at standard prices for Uber and Lyft to/from Honolulu. (For travel beyond Honolulu, rideshare prices can become extremely expensive and is not advised).
An Uber from downtown Honolulu to HNL would cost $27 for an UberX and $55 for an UberXL. It would take roughly 28-minutes to get to HNL from downtown.
A ride with Lyft (from the same pick-up point) would cost $25-30 for a Standard Lyft and $49-56 for an XL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper and will still provide the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and open 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $5/day is the way to go
****Prices start at $5. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are three options for parking, both short-term and long-term, at Daniel K. Inouye International.
These garages offer the same rates of free/0-15 min, $1/16-30 min, $2/31-60 min, $2/per hour for 4 hours, then $5/4th-5th hour, $4/5th-6th hour, and $18/day. There is a 30-day maximum stay for each garage at HNL.
1. International Parking Garage: across from the International Arrivals building with a covered walkway to Terminal 1 located on level 6 of the eight-story structure.
2. Terminal 1 Parking Garage: located adjacent to Terminal 1.
3. Terminal 2 Parking Garage: located directly across from Terminal 2.
4. Cell Phone Waiting Lot: there are two free waiting lots (located North and East of the Main Terminal). The maximum waiting time is 60 minutes. Drivers must remain with vehicles at all times.
Daniel Inouye Airport serves thousands of business professionals each week and is one of the United States' busiest airports.
If you are one of these people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expenses and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space with us ahead of time. Arrive at the airport with nothing on your mind but nailing that business meeting.
If you are one of the thousands that come in and out of Daniel Inouye Airport daily, our off-airport parking for only $5/day will save you time, money, and the stress of missing your flight because you could not find a place to park.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle.
Avoid last-minute panic because all the airport lots are full. Instead, treat yourself to one less stress before flying by reserving your space with us.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Daniel K. Inouye International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (808) 207-9084 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we are doing!
The airport is only three miles from the Pearl Harbor National Memorial.
One of the 30 busiest airports in the United States. More than 21 million passengers pass through Daniel Inouye Airport each year.
The airport is named after the U.S. Senator for Hawaii, who represented the state from 1963 until he died in 2012. Daniel Inouye was also a Medal of Honor recipien