Search no further – the best daily parking deal for Dayton International Airport is right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $2.99/day.
On Air Parking, reservations include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from DAY, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $2.99/day.
****Prices start at $2.99. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of the beginning of 2021, there are three parking options at Dayton International – Long-term Parking, Garage Parking, and Short-term Park & Walk.
The Garage Parking rates are $3/30-min and $20/day. In Short-term Park & Walk, parking is free for the first 30-minutes. After that, parking is $3/30-min with a temporary special rate of $10/day. Long-term parking rates are $2/first hour, $2/hour, and a temporary special of $5/day.
***The Economy Lot, Valet Parking, and Overflow Parking are temporarily closed***
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. There are several options available for travel to and from Dayton International – for access to Dayton and the surrounding area.
1. Charters Vans: a van and car service company that connects DAY to downtown Dayton, hotels, attractions, universities, Wright-Patterson Air Force Base, and other locations in the region. For details or to make a reservation, call (937) 898-4043.
2. Taxis: available between 7 am and midnight every day. Taxis are located next to the Valet Booth in front of the terminal. DAY is partnered exclusively with Dayton Express Cab Co. Call (937) 226-9999 for more information.
3. Courtesy Shuttles: DAYrider Courtesy Shuttles (temporarily closed), Hotel Courtesy Shuttles for Clarion Inn, Crowne Plaza Hotel, Hampton Inn & Suites Dayton Airport, and Super 8 Motel – Vandalia/Dayton are available. Contact your hotel ahead of arrival to arrange a shuttle.
4. Public Bus (RTA): Dayton's public bus Route 43 stops directly at the airport and connects to Vandalia, Downtown, Northwoods Blvd, and Peters Pike as well. Regular Cash Fare is $2.00. RTA also offers 7-day Passes for $19 and 31-day Passes for $55.
The convenience of rideshare apps has made them increasingly popular as an alternative means of getting to the airport. Here is a quick look at standard prices for DAY from two different starting points.
A Lyft ride from DAY to downtown Dayton would cost $24-28 for a Standard and $32-26 for an XL. The ride downtown takes roughly 18 minutes. By comparison, a ride to the nearby city of Springfield, OH (approximately 31 minutes away) would cost $42-49 for a Standard Lyft and $60-70 for an XL.
Uber prices are similar. A trip to downtown Dayton is $24 for UberX and $35 for UberXL. To Springfield, OH, it is $42 for UberX and $65 for UberXL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper for anyone coming to the airport from outside of Dayton while still providing the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want.
There are several parking lots available at Dayton International. However, several parking lots are temporarily closed, and airport parking may be limited at this time. Here is a closer look at the parking rates for each.
1. Garage Parking: covered parking closest to the terminal. (The first floor is covered while the second floor is open). The rates in the garage are $3/30-min and $20/day.
2. Short-term Park & Walk: located next to Terminal ticketing, the first 30-minutes of parking is free. After that, the rates are $3/30-min and $10/day. The daily rate of $10/day is a special rate that DAY is currently offering. There is no information at this time indicating how long this rate will be available.
3. Long-term Parking: a short walk through the covered garage to the terminal. The rates in Long-term Parking are $2/first hour, $2/hour, and $5/day. The daily rate of $5/day is a special rate that DAY is currently offering. There is no information at this time indicating how long this rate will be available.
4. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Economy Lot, Valet Parking, and Overflow Parking.
5. Cell Phone Parking Lot: a free waiting area located on Valet Drive for anyone picking up a passenger. Drivers must remain in their vehicles at all times.
Thousands use Dayton International for business travel every year – coming in and out of the Dayton area's main airport.
If you are one of these people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so the most affordable parking deals make the most sense for these quick trips.
That is what On Air Parking provides – guaranteed parking, a stress-free trip to the airport, cheap rates, and the comfort of driving home in your vehicle after a busy work trip.
If you are one of the thousands that come to DAY from all over Western Ohio, we know that finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority. But it is also a task that no one wants to stress over.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking, you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you with easy access to the airport and the best daily rate possible.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Dayton International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 937-358-8958 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Dayton International is home to the Vectren Dayton Air Show and is also the headquarters for American Eagle carrier PSA Airlines.
Orville and Wilbur Wright – the famous aviators – were from Dayton, Ohio. On December 17, 1903, they launched the world's first man-carrying flying machine from Dayton. It is known as the Birthplace of Aviation.