Denver Off Airport Parking - Lowest Rate with 24/7 Free Shuttle, Free Cancellations
Are you searching for the cheapest parking you can get near the Denver Airport? We offer a great price for a great location in Denver starting at $3.75/day*! You won’t find our off airport parking deal for Denver anywhere else online. We guarantee the price!
Purchase sure parking for your car at a location just 10 minutes away from the Denver Airport. Reserve parking now on your preferred dates before we run out! This deal comes with a FREE shuttle to and from DIA with FREE cancellations.
Coupon Code for $2 Off - SPRING2021 ***
Prices start at $3.75 . Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply***
How much is parking at the Denver Airport?
UPDATED May 2021 rates: It costs $4/hour or $16/day to park at the Denver Airport's Economy lot. The East and West Garage costs $4/hour or $25/day. There is also valet parking available for $4/hour or $33/day. Denver Airport also has short-term parking for $5/hour. The cheapest parking is at 61st and Peña for $4/day or $2 for 12 hours.
What is the cheapest parking at DIA?
The cheapest parking at DIA is at 61st and Peña for $4/day or $2 for 12 hours. The lot is open 24 hours and only for pre-pay parking.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an e-mail within 10 minutes of your purchase with the address and name of the parking facility at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking out our partner facilities’ website (by Googling their name), or by calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.More FAQs
You can take public transportation to go to the Denver Airport. Your options are:
- Denver’s Public Bus Service - It costs $9 for a one day pass. These buses are provided by the Regional Transportation District and Colorado Department of Transportation. They also only run from 3:30am to midnight.
- A Line Commuter Train - If you’re coming from downtown Denver, this should be accessible to you. A Line tickets cost $9 per day and will get you to the Denver Airport from any station along the line. This is an unlimited pass good for a single business day. It takes about half an hour to get to DIA from Denver Union Station.
- Charter Buses - You can make an arrangement with any of Denver’s charter buses servicing DIA.
- Taxicab - If you’re in a hurry, you may hail a taxicab to go to the Denver Airport. There’s an airport access fee on top of the flat rate when taking a taxicab. From downtown Denver, it would cost you around $55.57 to go to DIA, which already comes with Denver’s airport access fee of $4.57.
Imagine, what you pay for the airport access fee, you can already purchase guaranteed parking for an entire day for your car with our off airport parking deal for the Denver Airport!
If you’re traveling for more than two weeks, taking an Uber or Lyft to the Denver Airport makes sense. But if you prefer bringing your car to the airport, then you’ll love how budget-friendly our near-airport parking deal is. We’re giving it away starting at $3.75/ day*!
Let's compare the costs. From Larimer Square, an Uber comes to about $37.75 one way. Meanwhile, a ride from Lyft comes to about $35-42 one way. This is why booking an Uber or Lyft isn't the most economical choice every time, especially in cases when you want to have your car waiting for you upon your return.
How much is daily parking at the Denver Airport?
Denver Airport has some of the priciest airport parking rates out there. Let's take a look at the hourly and daily rates:
|61st and Pena||$2 for 12 hours||$4/day|
If you’ll only be gone for a couple of hours, the Economy and Garage at DIA charge $4/hour. If you’re willing to pay $4 for an hour of parking at DIA, then we’re willing to bet you’ll love parking for roughly the same amount for an entire day near the Denver Airport.
Denver Airport's valet parking services cost $4/hour or $33/day. They offer a bit of a discount for long term parking. You’ll pay $16 for the first hour of parking for 1-3 days, after which the daily rate drops to $10 after the third day.
Corporate/ Business Travel Off Airport Parking Lots
Those on a business trip care about their time and convenience the most. But with the low parking rates of hotels and unlicensed parking facilities, it’s really tempting to park there, never mind the risk.
These are just some of the risks of parking there:
- At hotels, shuttle times can be really delayed.
- At unlicensed parking facilities, safety will come into question.
- You can't be 100% sure there's space available.