Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
Search no further – the best daily parking deal for the second busiest airport in Hawaii is right
here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $4/day.
Reservations with On Air Parking include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 8-minutes from OGG, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $4/day.
****Prices start at $4.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - OGGOnAir
Parking at Kahului is reasonably-priced but limited. There is one Main Parking Lot located across from the terminal with hourly and daily rates. The parking rates at Kahului Airport are free/15-min, $1/16-30 min, $2/each hour after, $4/4-5th hour, and $2/5-6th hour, and $15/day.
Parking pay stations are available at the Commuter Terminal and Heliport Parking. Accessible Parking is available for placard holders near the terminal building.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. There are several options available at Kahului Airport – for access to the town of Kahului and other cities throughout Maui as well.
1. Maui Public Bus: limited bus service to the airport, which operates seven days a week, including holidays. Two routes stop at Kahului Airport – Route 40 (Upcountry Islander) and Route 35 (Haiku Islander). Route 40 runs every 90 minutes from 6 am to 10:11 pm, and Route 35 runs every 90 minutes from 5:30 am to 9:40 pm. They have a luggage policy that limits each person to one medium-sized suitcase, one carry-on, and one personal bag (similar to airline luggage policies). Route 35 travels East of the airport along the ocean, making stops at Paia Town and Haiku Marketplace. Route 40 goes East as well, but inland toward Pukalani and other popular nearby stops. A one-way fare is $2, and a daily pass is $4.
2. Aloha by Roberts Hawaii: Maui Airport Shuttle Service that serves Maui's main lodging properties throughout several towns, including Kahana, Wailea, Honokawai, Lahaina, Ka'anapali, Kahului, Kihei, Makena, and Napili. No reservations are required, and an estimate of rates for your destination can be found by calling (800) 831-5541. The ticket counter is located in the Baggage Claim area at OGG and is open from 5:30 am until the day's last flight.
3. Taxis: located in front of the baggage claim area. The metered fares are typical $3/mile. Estimated rates to various towns/locations are $87 for Kaanapali, $13 for Kahului Town, $78 for Lahaina, and $57 for Wailea.
4. Shuttle/Ground Transport Companies: several companies provide tour buses, courtesy car services, and shuttles on a pre-arranged basis. For a full list of companies that operate out of Kahului Airport, visit: http://airports.hawaii.gov/ogg/getting-to-from/ground-transportation/pre-arranged-ground-transportation/
The convenience of rideshare apps has made them increasingly popular as an alternative means of getting to the airport. Here is a quick look at standard prices for OGG from three different starting points.
A Lyft ride from Kahului Town to OGG would cost $12-15 for a standard ride and $18-21 for an XL. The ride to/from Kahului Town takes 13 minutes. Coming from Lahaina (West Maui), 41 minutes from the airport, prices are significantly steeper at $50-60 for a standard ride and $74-86 for an XL. By comparison, a trip from Wailea (South Maui), 31 minutes from the airport, is $35-42 for a standard ride and $50-60 for an XL.
Riding with Uber is equivalent in cost. Kahului Town to OGG, the prices range from $15 for an UberX to $22 for UberXL. An Uber from Lahaina to the airport costs $55 for an UberX and $90 for an UberXL. From Wailea, an Uber is $41 for an UberX and $65 for an UberXL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper for anyone coming to the airport from outside of Kahului Town while still providing the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want.
Parking at Kahului Airport is reasonably-priced, but options are limited with only one main lot available.
1. Public Parking: This lot offers both hourly and daily parking across from the terminal. The rates for parking at OGG are free/15-min, $1/16-30 min, $2/each hour after, $4/4-5th hour, and $2/5-6th hour, and $15/day. If you park for 3 hours, the cost would be $7, while parking for 4-5 hours would cost $13.
2. Cell Phone Lot: free parking for one hour. Vehicles must not be left unattended. Located North of the car rental area, this lot is only open from 5 am to 1 am.
Thousands use Kahului Airport for business travel every year – coming in and out of Maui's island and taking advantage of the direct, easy access to Honolulu.
If you are one of these people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so the most affordable parking deals make the most sense for these quick trips.
That is what On Air Parking provides – guaranteed parking, a stress-free trip to the airport, cheap rates, and the comfort of driving home in your vehicle after a busy work trip.
If you are one of the thousands that come to OGG from all over Maui and beyond, we know that finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority. But it is also a task that no one wants to stress over.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking, you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you with easy access to the airport and the best daily rate possible.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Kahului Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (808) 207-9084 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
The majority of Kahului flights originate from Honolulu and the Daniel K. Inouye International Airport. The route between Honolulu and Kahului is one of the busiest air traffic routes in the U.S.
Like many airports, the airport code for Kahului – OGG – does not match its official name. The code refers to Bertram J. "Jimmy" Hogg, a Kauai native and aviation pioneer of the early 20th-century.
Kahului Airport is currently under expansion to become a permanent international airport and offer routes to/from Canada and Japan.