The hassle of finding parking at Lehigh Valley International Airport can be solved right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $5.95/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
Reservations with On Air Parking include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from ABE, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $5.95/day.
****Prices start at $5.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
There are typically two options for parking at Lehigh Valley Airport – Short-term Parking and Long-term Parking. However, Short-term Parking is temporarily closed while pavement upgrades are made.
For both parking lots, the hourly rates are the same, with the first 10 minutes of parking free. After that, parking is $1/11-40 minutes, $2/41-60 minutes, and $2/each additional hour. In Short-term Parking, the daily rate is $22/day. In Long-term Parking, the rates are $14/day and $79/week.
Special parking spaces nearest to the terminal have been dedicated/designated for Combat Wounded Veterans.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is often a much more affordable option than leaving your car at the airport. At ABE, there are excellent options for both public transportation and private ground transportation. Here is a closer look at these options.
1. Local Bus: LANta Bus Routes 215, 319, and 324 all make stops at Lehigh Valley Airport. The 215 connects to South Bethlehem, the 319 connects to the LV Mall (Bethlehem Square), and the 324 connects to Allentown. The cash fare for LANtaBus is $2.00, and a Day Pass is $4.00. For more information on bus schedules and additional stops on each route, visit: https://www.lantabus.com/routes-and-schedules/
2. Charter Bus: Trans-Bridge Lines offers tour/charter buses throughout the eastern United States. However, Trans-Bridge does not currently make direct stops at ABE. For more information, call: 610-868-6001.
3. Taxi and Limousine Services: several companies offer first-come, first-serve rides from ABE or pre-arranged car services. For a full list with contact information, visit: https://www.flyabe.com/at-abe/ground-transportation/taxi-and-limousine-service/
The convenience of rideshare apps makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
The rates below for Uber and Lyft have been calculated from two different locations because of Lehigh Valley Airport's location between two cities – Allentown and Bethlehem. A ride from ABE to downtown Allentown takes 15-minutes, and a ride to downtown Bethlehem takes 17-minutes.
Uber rates from ABE to downtown Allentown are $19 for an UberX and $26 for an UberXL, while a ride to Bethlehem from Lehigh Valley Airport would cost $23 for an UberX and $33 for UberXL.
Lyft prices are slightly less high, especially for larger cars (XL's). A trip from ABE to downtown Allentown would cost $15-18 for a standard Lyft and $18-21 for an XL. The cost for a journey to Bethlehem would be $15-18 for a standard and $21-24 for an XL.
For anyone traveling to Lehigh Valley Airport from beyond these two cities, rideshare prices would become increasingly expensive.
There are two parking options at Lehigh Valley Airport, with consistent hourly parking rates in both lots. This makes the on-airport parking at ABE an excellent choice for short-term stays of a few hours or less.
However, because the Short-term Parking Lot is temporarily closed for upgrades, parking at ABE is more limited than ever.
1. Short-term Parking (TEMPORARILY CLOSED): located next to the terminal, this is the closest parking option at ABE. Parking is free for the first 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, the rates are $1/11-40 minutes, $2/41-60 minutes, $2/each additional hour, and $22/day. This lot is closed for a short time while pavement upgrades are made.
2. Long-term Parking: located behind the short-term parking lot, this is the second closest lot to the terminal. Parking is free for the first 10 minutes, $1/11-40 minutes, $2/41-60 minutes, $2/each additional hour, $14/day, and $79/week. This lot is within walking of the terminal and is currently the only parking option at ABE.
3. Cell Phone Waiting Area: free, temporary parking for drivers picking up passengers. Drivers can park and wait for up to 30 minutes. Vehicles must be attended at all times.
4. Wounded Veteran Parking: specific parking spaces have been dedicated for Combat Wounded Veterans. These spaces are marked in purple with special signs.
ABE is a popular regional airport for several cities in Eastern Pennsylvania because of its proximity to New York and Philadelphia. Several hundreds of businessmen and women pass through it each day.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space ahead of time with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of Lehigh Valley Airport to enjoy the airport's excellent, domestic, commercial service, then taking advantage of our off-airport parking will save you time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking that you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle. Our parking rate starts as low as $5.95/day.
****Prices start at $5.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
For any questions about your parking reservation with Richmond International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (610) 421-0143 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
In the 2000s, the airport experienced falling passenger counts until a recent resurgence in numbers as more people began using ABE as an alternative to the congested airports in Philadelphia and Newark.
Lehigh Valley Airport is a popular diversion airport for flights to/from the New York Metropolitan Area.
ABE operates from the same location as the original airport, which opened in 1929. It is one of the few airports currently serving in the U.S. from its original location.