Search no further – the best daily parking deal for the only airport on the island of Kauai, Hawaii is right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $4/day.
Reservations with On Air Parking include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 8-minutes from LIH, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $4/day.
****Prices start at $4.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Dogepalooza
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
Parking at Lihue is reasonably-priced but extremely limited. There is only one Public Parking Lot at Lihue Airport. The first 15 minutes of parking are free in this lot; after that, parking is $1/15-30 minutes, $3/30-60 minutes, $5/1-2 hours, $7/2-3 hours, $9/3-4 hours, $13/4-5 hour, and $15/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your own vehicle at the airport. There are several options available at Lihue Airport – for access to the town of Lihue and other cities throughout Kauai as well.
1. Group Tour Buses: four private companies offer large tour buses which will pick-up and drop-off at Lihue Airport. These companies are – Kauai Island Tours (808-245-4777), Roberts of Hawaii (808-245-9101), Polynesian Adventure (808-246-0122), and ‘Imi Tours (1-877-242-5777).
2. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: both the Kauai Marriott and The Hilton Kauai Beach Resort offer free shuttles for their guests.
3. Shuttles Services: there are two companies that offer pre-arranged car service to/from the airport – Anytime Island Express (866-651-2539) and SpeediShuttle, also known as ‘Imi Tours (1-877-242-5777).
4. Public Bus: Kauai County offers several buses throughout the area, with stops at Lihue Airport. Route 100 connects Lihue Airport to Kekaha, the western part of the island, with several stops along the way (Route 200 travels the opposite way – form Kekaha to Lihue). Route 400 connects Lihue Airport to Hanalei, the northern part of the island. Route 70 connects to downtown Lihue. A one-way trip costs $2.00 on the mainline buses. For more information on fares and route schedules, visit: https://www.kauai.gov/BusSchedules
The convenience of ride share apps has made them increasingly popular as an alternative means of getting to the airport. Here is a quick look at standard prices for LIH, from two different starting points.
A Lyft ride from downtown Lihue to LIH would cost $9-12 for a Standard ride and $12-15 for an XL. The ride to/from downtown Lihue takes 7 minutes. Coming from Kekaha (Northern Kauai), 52 minutes from the airport, prices are significantly steeper at $60-70 for a standard ride and $120-140 for an XL.
Riding with Uber is equivalent in cost. Downtown Lihue to LIH, the prices range from $10 for an UberX to $15 for UberXL. An Uber from Kekaha to the airport costs $70 for an UberX and $114 for an UberXL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper for anyone coming to the airport from outside of Lihue, while still providing the convenience, ease, and stress free trip to the airport that we all want.
Parking at Lihue Airport is reasonably-priced, but options are limited with only one main lot available.
1. Public Parking: located off of Mokulele Loop, this lot offers both hourly and daily parking. The rates for parking at LIH are free/15-min, $1/15-30 minutes, $3/30-60 minutes, $5/1-2 hours, $7/2-3 hours, $9/3-4 hours, $13/4-5 hour, and $15/day.
2. Cell Phone Waiting Area: drivers picking up passengers can wait for free for up to one hour. Located curbside along Ho’olimalima Place, next to the rental car facilities. Only open from 5 a.m. to 10 p.m. Vehicles must be attended at all times.
Thousands use Lihue Airport for business travel every year – coming in and out of the island of Kauai and taking advantage of the direct, easy access to the other islands of Hawaii.
If you are one of these people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are often only a few days, so the most affordable parking deals make the most sense for these quick trips.
That is what On Air Parking provides – guaranteed parking, a stress-free trip to the airport, cheap rates, and the comfort of driving home in your own vehicle after a busy work trip.
If you are one of the thousands that come to LIH from all over Kauai and beyond, we know that finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority. But it is also a task that no one wants to stress over.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you with easy access to the airport and the best daily rate possible.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Lihue Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (808) 215-5889 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we’re doing!
The most popular flights to/from Lihue Airport are inter-island flights throughout the state of Hawaii.
Check-in at this airport is done completely outside – it is a mostly open-air, un-walled airport.
Four motion pictures have filmed at Lihue Airport: Soul Surfer, The Descendants, Honeymoon in Vegas, and Six Days Seven Nights.