Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
The search for the cheapest parking near Manchester-Boston Regional Airport (MHT) ends here. With On Air Parking, you'll find the most affordable rates starting at $5/day. And these parking spaces are guaranteed.
Airport parking rates are notoriously expensive, and you always run the risk of encountering an already full parking lot.
For $5/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 6-minutes from MHT, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $5. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of 2020, there are two options for parking at Manchester-Boston. The rates for parking in Lot A Hourly Parking are $3/30-min and $24/day. The rates for the Parking Garage are $3/30-min and $14/day. Accessible Parking is available as well, and anyone with a special license plate or valid hanging placard is allowed free parking for 24-hours.
At this time, both Lot C and Lot D long-term parking are temporarily closed.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public/Ground Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. At Manchester-Boston Airport, there are a few options for public transportation, but they are also limited by availability and direct access to the airport. Here is a closer look.
1. Public Bus: Manchester Transit Authority (MTA) offers service to the airport on weekdays only. The fare is $2 for adults and $1 for Seniors. Bus Route #3 stops directly at the airport and connects to downtown Manchester and Canal St Terminal (near the Greyhound Bus Station). Buses only run every hour from 5:45 am to 5:45 pm, so it is not the best option for late-night departures or arrivals.
2. Greyhound: the cross-country bus company offers stops in Manchester and is an excellent option for anyone outside the city. Greyhound buses stop at the Canal St Station in downtown Manchester. Directly from there, local MTA Bus #3 can take you to the airport (the bus fare is $2 and takes roughly 20 min to get to MHT). For more information and ticket prices, visit: https://www.greyhound.com/
3. Taxis/Car Services: there are dozens of companies that offer car services/shuttles to and from MHT. A taxi to downtown Manchester would typically cost $14-20. For a full list of companies and their contact information, visit: https://www.flymanchester.com/ground-transportation/taxis-shuttles-limos/
While there are reasonably priced options for Public Transportation to MHT, the convenience of ride-sharing is hard to beat. Here is a quick look at standard prices.
These prices have been calculated from two different locations to offer insight into standard costs for both North Manchester and Downtown Manchester.
A Lyft ride from MHT to North Manchester (near Southern New Hampshire University) would cost $24-28 for a standard ride and $36-40 for an XL. The ride from MHT to North Manchester takes 22 minutes. By comparison, a trip to downtown Manchester would cost $12-15 for a standard ride and $20-25 for an XL. This trip would take roughly 15 minutes.
Riding with Uber is similarly priced. MHT to North Manchester prices ranges from $23 for an UberX to $35 for UberXL. MHT to downtown Manchester costs $15 for an UberX and $22 for an UberXL.
Boston is a popular connection point, or final destination, for those flying into MHT. Still, it would be significantly more expensive to use a rideshare to transfer from Manchester to Boston. For example, a ride with Uber would cost anywhere from $75 to-100.
There are two options for parking at Manchester-Boston Airport. However, as can be expected at a busy airport, the prices are steep for the convenience of their on-airport location. Spaces can also be hard to come by because parking options are limited.
1. Lot A Hourly Parking: the closest parking option to the terminal. This is an uncovered short-term lot directly across from the terminal. The rates for Lot A are $3/30-min and $24/day.
2. Parking Garage: the principal covered parking option for MHT with access to the terminal via an enclosed walkway. The rates for the garage are $3/30-min and $14/day. This option is best for long-term parking at MHT while the other lots are temporarily closed.
3. Cell Phone Lot: a free waiting area for picking up passengers. The parking limit here is 1 hour, and vehicles may not be left unattended.
4. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Lot C and Lot D long-term parking are both closed at this time.
Every year, thousands of people travel through New Hampshire's busiest airport for business.
If you are one of those people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so parking your vehicle in a lot that costs $14-24/day can feel excessive, whether your company pays for the fees or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates.
On top of that, our parking deal is guaranteed. Take your mind off searching endlessly for a parking space and focus on prepping for that big meeting by reserving your space with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of Manchester-Boston Airport daily, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
Whether you are traveling with family or flying solo, reserving your parking space with us means one less thing for you to worry about on your way to the airport – especially if you are traveling from outside Manchester to use the main airport of New Hampshire.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on remembering everybody's passport, tickets, and getting ready to travel, and not have to worry about finding the cheapest, safest off-airport parking lot.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Manchester-Boston Regional Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (978) 310-0733 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
The original terminal – built in a classic, art-deco style in 1937 – still stands today. It was relocated and restored in 2004 and now serves as the Aviation Museum of New Hampshire. It is located on the east side of the airport.
On June 25, 1927, Charles A. Lindbergh flew over Manchester in his Spirit of St Louis, only two months after his historic flight across the Atlantic.
During WWII, MHT was one of many airports selected as an Army Air Corps base for the war duration. At its peak, nearly 6,000 troops were stationed in Manchester, including an anti-submarine squadron that patrolled the U.S. Atlantic coast and destroyed at least two Nazi subs.