The search for the cheapest parking near Miami International Airport (MIA) ends here. With On Air Parking, you’ll find the cheapest rates starting at $3.99/day. And these parking spaces are guaranteed.
Airport parking rates are notoriously expensive, and you always run the risk of encountering an already full parking lot.
For $3.99/day you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 6-minutes from MIA, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $3.99. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of the beginning of 2021, there are two options for parking at MIA – the Dolphin Garage and Flamingo Garage. At this time, Valet Parking is temporarily closed.
Both garages offer the same rates of $2/20 minutes and $17/day. The Dolphin Garage serves North Terminals D and E. The Flamingo Garage serves Central Terminals F and G as well as South Terminals H and J.
Accessible parking is available on the 3rd level and ground level of all garages.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public/Ground Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your own vehicle at the airport. Because of its location near the popular city of Miami, there are several options for public transportation to/from MIA. Here is a look at these options.
1. MIA Mover: located on the 3rd level (between the Dolphin and Flamingo Garages). Connects directly to the Rental Car Center. From there you can also transfer to the Metrorail or Metrobus for Miami.
2. Metrorail: runs every 30 minutes during the weekday, and every 15 minutes on the weekends. Two lines stop at the airport – the Green Line and the Orange Line. Both lines stop at Central Station where the MIA Mover can be boarded for direct access to the airport terminal. The Green Line makes stops in Palmetto, Okeechobee, Tri-Rail, Northside, and Brownsville stations (as well as other stations). The Orange Line connects to South Miami, Coconut Grove, University, and Santa Clara stations (with many additional stops along the way). The rate for the Metrorail is $2.25 each way.
3. Miami Beach Bus: runs every 30 minutes from 6 a.m. to 11:40 p.m., seven days a week. Connects the MIA Metrorail Station (a short ride away from the terminal via MIA Mover) and Miami Beach. The rate for this bus is $2.25 each way. These 40-foot buses are equipped with luggage racks.
4. Tri-Rail: a commuter train that connects Miami, Ft. Lauderdale, and West Palm Beach. The Tri-Rail stops at Miami Central Station. From there, the MIA Mover can be taken for direct access to the terminal. The fare for Tri-Rail is based on zones – the further you travel to/from the airport, the more the fare costs. Traveling through 1 zone costs $2.50 one-way. Traveling through each additional zone costs a further $1.25/per zone.
5. Metrobus: Miami’s public bus system. Several routes serve the airport – Route 37, Route 42, Route 57, Route 110 J, the 150 Miami Beach Airport Express, and the East-West Connection. Route 37 connects to South Miami. Route 42 connects to Coral Gables. Route 57 connects to Palmetto Bay. Route 110 J connects to Miami Beach (as does the Miami Beach Express). Several of these routes run on weekdays only and all run on specific schedules. For more information, including the bus fare for each route, visit: https://www.miamidade.gov/transportation-publicworks/routes.asp
The convenience of ride sharing is hard to beat. Here is a quick look at standard prices.
These prices have been calculated from two different locations to offer insight into standard costs for both downtown Miami and Miami Beach.
A Lyft from MIA to downtown Miami is $21-24 for a Standard and $40-45 for an XL. The ride to Alcoa takes roughly 22 minutes. By comparison, a ride to/from Miami Beach would cost $25-30 for a Standard and $50-60 for an XL. This ride takes approximately 26 minutes.
Uber prices, by comparison, are more expensive in Miami. A ride to/from downtown Miami would cost $50 for UberX and $50-60 for an UberXL. A ride from MIA to Miami Beach would cost roughly the same.
There are two options for parking at Miami International Airport. However, as can be expected at a busy airport, the prices are steep for the convenience of their on-airport location.
1. Dolphin Garage: covered parking that serves North Terminals D and E. The rates in the Dolphin Garage are $2/20-minutes and $17/day.
2. Flamingo Garage: covered parking that serves Central Terminals F and G as well as South Terminals H and J. All vehicles are limited to a maximum stay of 60 days. The rates in the Flamingo garage are the same as the Dolphin Garage at $2/20-minutes and $17/day.
3. Cell Phone Lot: free waiting area for picking up passengers. The lot is located off LeJeune Road and NW 31 Street. Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times.
Every year, thousands of people travel through this Florida airport for business.
If you are one of those people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are often only a few days, so parking your vehicle in a lot that costs $17/day can feel excessive, whether your company pays for the fees or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates.
On top of that, our parking deal is guaranteed. Take your mind off searching endlessly for a parking space and focus on prepping for that big meeting by reserving your space with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of Miami International Airport daily, taking advantage of its proximity to one of Florida’s most popular cities, then our off airport parking will save you time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
Whether you are traveling with family or flying solo, reserving your parking space with us means one less thing for you to worry about on your way to the airport.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on remembering everybody’s passport, tickets, and getting ready to travel, and not have to worry about finding the cheapest, safest off airport parking lot.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Miami International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (786) 244-7039 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Offers more flights to Latin America and the Caribbean than any other U.S. airport.
The original airport opened in 1928 under the ownership of Pan American Airways. It was called Pan American Field.
In 1945, the Dade Board of County Commissioners implemented a Chapter in Florida law that allowed them to act as Port Authority. Shortly after, negotiations began to purchase the airport from Pan American Airways.