The search for the cheapest parking near Midland International Air & Space Port (MAF) ends here. With On Air Parking, you'll find the cheapest rates starting at $3.99/day. And these parking spaces are guaranteed.
Airport parking rates are notoriously expensive, and you always run the risk of encountering an already full parking lot.
For $3.99/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 6-minutes from MAF, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $3.99. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - MAFOnAir
As of the beginning of 2021, there are seven lots available for parking at MAF. Parking is free for the first 30 minutes in every lot. In Lot C1, the rates are $3/30-60 minutes, $2/each additional hour, and $15/day. In Lots P1 & PS, the rates are $2/30-60 minutes, $1/each extra hour, and $12/day. In Lots P2 & P4 (Economy Lots), the rates are $2/30-60 minutes, $1/each additional hour, and $9/day.
Two parking lots are designated as Remote Parking – Lots C2 and P5. In Lot C2, the rates are $2/30-60 minutes, $1/each additional hour, and $11/day. In Lot P5, the hourly rates are the same, but the daily rate is $7/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public/Ground Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. However, at this time, there are no public transportation routes that stop at Midland International. Here is a look at the options that are available for transportation to/from MAF.
1. Taxis: several taxi companies operate at MAF. For a full list with contact information, visit: https://www.flymaf.com/154/Ground-Transportation
2. All Aboard America Bus Service: private, reservation-based bus service to Crane, McCamey, Ft. Stockton, Alpine, Marfa, and Presidio. For more information, call 432-561-8529.
3. Greyhound Buses: the nationwide bus service stops in both Midland and Odessa, the two cities nearest Midland International. A taxi or app-based ride can be taken to reach MAF from the bus stops in Midland and Odessa.
4. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: two hotels in the area offer free shuttle service to/from MAF for their guests – Baymont Inn and Suites (432-561-8000) and Sleep Inn & Suites Midland (432-694-4200). To check if your hotel also offers this service, contact the hotel ahead of travel.
5. Shuttles: two shuttle companies operate throughout the area – GK Shuttle (866-569-6691) and Midland Shuttle (432-260-5428).
The convenience of ride-sharing is hard to beat, especially when traveling to an airport like MAF that cannot be accessed by public transportation. Here is a quick look at standard prices.
These prices have been calculated from two different locations to offer insight into standard costs for both the town of Midland and Odessa.
A Lyft from MAF to Midland is $20-25 for a Standard and $30-35 for an XL. The ride to Midland takes roughly 16 minutes. By comparison, a ride to/from Odessa would cost $25-30 for a Standard and $42-49 for an XL. This ride takes approximately 18 minutes.
Uber prices are similar. A ride to/from Midland would cost $24 for UberX and $36 for UberXL. A passage from MAF to downtown Odessa would cost $30 for UberX and $43 for an UberXL.
There are several options for parking at Midland International – with both hourly and daily rates. However, as can be expected at a busy airport, the prices are steep for the convenience of their on-airport location.
1. Lot C1: covered parking near the terminal. Parking is free for the first 30 minutes. After that, the rates are $3/30-60 minutes, $2/each additional hour, and $15/day.
2. Lots P1 & PS: close-in parking that is free for the first 30 minutes. After 30 minutes, the rates are $2/30-60 minutes, $1/hour, and $12/day.
3. Lots P2 & P4: Economy parking within walking distance to the terminal. Parking is free for the first 30 minutes; then the rates are $2/30-60 minutes, $1/hour, and $9/day.
4. C2: remote parking that offers covered spaces. Here too, parking is free for the first 30 minutes. The hourly rates are the same as the other parking lots, but the daily rate is $11/day.
5. P5: remote economy parking. After the first 30 minutes of free parking, the rates are $2/30-60 minutes, $1/hour, and $7/day. This parking lot has the lowest daily rate of all the lots and the furthest from the terminal.
Every year, thousands of people travel through this Texas airport for business.
If you are one of those people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so parking your vehicle in a lot that costs $7-15/day can feel excessive, whether your company pays for the fees or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates.
On top of that, our parking deal is guaranteed. Take your mind off searching endlessly for a parking space and focus on prepping for that big meeting by reserving your space with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of Midland International daily, taking advantage of its proximity to the cities of Midland and Odessa, then our off-airport parking will save you time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
Whether you are traveling with family or flying solo, reserving your parking space with us means one less thing for you to worry about on your way to the airport.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on remembering everybody's passport, tickets, and getting ready to travel, and not have to worry about finding the cheapest, safest off-airport parking lot.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Richmond International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (432) 200-9550 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
In 2014, Midland Airport was authorized and licensed by the Federal Aviation Administration to serve commercial spaceflight.
The airport began in 1927 when Samuel Addison Sloan leased a couple of hundred acres of grassland from a rancher named Clarence Scharbauer.
During WWII, the airport was home to the Army Air Forces Bombardier School. It was one of only a dozen bombardier training schools in the United States.