Montgomery Regional is a popular airport, located just south of Alabama’s capital city. Typically, that means expensive parking and the high probability that you will not be able to find a parking space at the airport. On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off airport daily parking rates, starting at $6/day.
For $6/day you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from MGM, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $6.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Dogepalooza
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of 2021, there are two options for parking at Montgomery Regional – Short-term Parking and Long-term Parking. The rates for Short-term are $1/30-minutes and $12/day. In the Long-term Parking lot rates are $1/hour and $10/day.
Handicapped Parking is also available in the Short-term lot for Long-term parking rates ($1/hour and $10/day).
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
There are three main avenues of ground transportation to Montgomery Regional – by public bus, shuttle, or taxi. These options are usually much cheaper than parking your own vehicle at the airport. Here is a closer look at these three means of transport to MGM.
1. Public Bus: Montgomery’s public transit system (MATS) offers one bus route that stops directly at the airport. Route 6 connects MGM to downtown Montgomery, with several stops in between including a stop at ‘W. Fairview Ave Transfer Center’. A single ride with MATS costs $2.00. Weekly and monthly passes are also available for $18 and $45, respectively. For more information on connecting routes, visit: http://www.montgomerytransit.com/
2. Taxi: located just outside of Door 6 at Baggage Claim, several taxi companies operate throughout Montgomery. Taxis are an excellent on-demand service for travel to the airport.
3. Shuttle Buses: there are two private companies in the area that provide shuttle services – A Touch of Class (1-888-546-6330) and Concierge Shuttle Service (334-538-6383).
4. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service to their guests. Contact your hotel ahead of time to see if they offer this service.
The convenience of rideshare apps makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport. Here is a closer look a prices for both Uber and Lyft.
An Uber from downtown Montgomery to MGM costs $25-30 for an UberX and $35-40 for an UberXL. The ride to MGM from downtown would take approximately 14 minutes.
Lyft prices are roughly the same as Uber prices. A standard Lyft ride to/from downtown would cost $21-24 while an XL ride costs $32-36.
Because it is a smaller, regional airport, there are only two parking lots at Montgomery Regional Airport. Here is a closer look at the rates for each lot.
1. Short-term Parking Lot: located directly across from the terminal, this lot is the shortest walk to the terminal. The rates in this lot are $1/30-minutes and $12/day.
2. Long-term Parking Lot: located behind short-term parking, this lot is the best option for anyone who needs to park their car at the airport for an extended time. The rates for parking here are $1/hour and $10/day.
3. Handicapped Parking: located in the short-term parking for the rates of long-term parking ($1/hour and $10/day).
Montgomery Regional Airport, as the airport closest to the capital of Alabama, is an extremely popular airport. Because of its location near the capital, thousands of people travel through it every year for business.
If you are one of those people, traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of MGM daily, taking advantage of our off airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and on getting everyone in the car on time without stressing over where you’ll safely park your car.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Montgomery Regional Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (334) 234-9955 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we’re doing!
The first commercial air services at Montgomery occurred at Maxwell Field in 1910. This military field was founded by the Wright Brothers.
Montgomery Regional is a joint civil-military airport used by the 187th Fighter Wing of the Alabama Air National Guard.
The airport has had four names in its history – Maxwell Field, Gunter Field, Dannelly Field, and Montgomery Regional Airport.