Myrtle Beach International Airport is a central hub for air travel for vacationers and locals alike. Typically, that means expensive parking and the high probability that you will not find a parking space at the airport. On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off-airport daily parking rates, starting at $6/day.
For $6/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from MYR, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $6.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of 2021, parking in the Short-Term Parking Lot at MYR is free for the first 15 minutes; then, the rate is $15/day. A Long-term Lot is also available for $12/day. The final option for parking at MYR is the Economy Lot (which only accepts credit card payments) which has a daily rate of $10/day.
Curbside Valet Parking is temporarily unavailable.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
There are two main avenues of ground transportation to Myrtle Beach International – by bus or taxi. These options are usually much cheaper than parking your vehicle at the airport.
1. Public Bus: Coast RTA's Route 15S stops at the bus stop on Jetport Road at MYR and runs around the Grand Strand. Buses operate from 7 am to 8 pm. The fare for Coast RTA buses is $1.50.
2. Taxi: located just outside Door 6 at Baggage Claim, several taxi companies operate throughout Myrtle Beach. The price for a ride to downtown Myrtle Beach can start as low as $12/ride.
3. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service to/from Myrtle Beach Airport for their guests. Arrangements must be made with your hotel ahead of time.
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
The rates below for Uber and Lyft have been calculated from two different locations: coming from downtown Myrtle Beach and North Myrtle Beach, because of the large area which MYR airport services. Myrtle Beach's ride to MYT takes 15 minutes, and a passage from North Myrtle Beach takes 39 minutes.
An Uber from downtown Myrtle Beach to MYR costs $13 for a standard UberX and $17 for an UberXL. For anyone coming from North Myrtle Beach, an UberX would cost $44, and an UberXL would cost $60.
Lyft prices are roughly the same as Uber prices. A standard Lyft ride to/from Myrtle Beach would cost $15-18, while an XL ride costs $20-25. North Myrtle Beach prices are $42-49 for a standard Lyft and $60-70 for an XL.
There are three parking lots located at Myrtle Beach Airport and a temporary waiting area for pick-up/drop-off. The parking options offered at MYR are some of the most affordable in South Carolina.
1. Short-term Parking Lot: located directly across from the terminal, this lot is the shortest walk to the terminal of all the parking options. Parking is free for the first 15 minutes and then is $15/day.
2. Long-term Parking Lot: accessible for travelers at the second left turn on the entrance road. There is one rate in this lot -- $12/day.
3. Economy Lots: two lots are designated Economy and accept credit-card payments only. One of the lots is accessible from Jetport Road, and the other is across from the Rental Car Facility. A free golf cart shuttle connects the Economy Lots to the terminal building. The parking rate in both of these lots is $10/day.
4. Cell Phone Waiting Lot: a free, temporary parking option is available at MYR for anyone picking up a passenger. Vehicles must be attended at all times.
Myrtle Beach International serves the Myrtle Beach, Surfside Beach, and Conway areas and is the second-busiest airport in South Carolina. As such, thousands of people travel through it every year for business.
If you are one of those people traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of MYR daily, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Richmond International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (843) 351-1539 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Myrtle Beach International began when joint use of the Myrtle Beach Air Force Base was granted in 1955. This was the first time the airport was opened for commercial/public service.
The airport was designated as a launch abort site for the Space Shuttle, though it was never used.
There is a helipad dedicated primarily to charter tour companies at MYR.