Nashville International Airport is a major hub for air travel in Tennessee, for vacationers and locals alike. Typically, that means expensive parking and the high probability that you won’t be able to find a parking space at the airport. On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off airport daily parking rates, starting at $6/day.
For $6/day you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from BNA, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $6.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of the beginning of the year 2021, there are four options for parking at BNA – the Terminal Garages (1 & 2), Terminal Lot A, Valet Parking, and Economy Lots (B & C). In the Terminal Garages, the rate is $13/day. In both Terminal Lot A and the Economy Lots, the rate is $10/day. The rate for Valet Parking is $16/day.
At this time, Economy Lot B and BNA Business Park are temporarily closed, and all airport parking rates are at a temporarily reduced rate.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
There are several options for public transportation in the area surrounding Nashville Airport, due to its proximity to the popular music city.
These options are usually much cheaper than parking your own vehicle at the airport, but they also require significant planning and research ahead of time.
1. Taxi: from the airport, the meter starts at $7, and the rate is $2.10/mile. The flat rate for a trip to downtown is $25 (the same price for a trip to the Greyhound Bus Station).
2. Limo & Courtesy Cars: several companies in the area offer private car services. For a full list, including contact information, visit: https://flynashville.com/ground-transportation
3. Private Bus Companies: several companies in the area offer bus and shuttle pick-ups/drop-offs at the airport. These companies are great for larger tour groups. For a full list, including contact information, visit: https://flynashville.com/ground-transportation
4. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service for guests. Contact your hotel ahead of time to see if they offer shuttles to/from Nashville Airport.
5. Avail: a peer-to-peer car sharing service is now available in Nashville. This service is available to travelers for a fee, with a pick-up/drop-off location that is near the airport. For more information, visit: https://availcarsharing.com/
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
An Uber from downtown Nashville to BNA is $20 for UberX and $37-40 for UberXL. The ride to/from downtown Nashville takes roughly 15 minutes.
Lyft prices are relatively similar. To/from Nashville would cost $20-25 for a Standard Lyft and $35-42 for an XL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper, particularly for anyone traveling beyond Nashville. Plus, we still provide the convenience, the ease, and the stress free trip to the airport that everyone wants. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $4.49/day is the way to go.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are several options for parking Nashville International. Here is a closer look at the rates for each parking lot.
1. Valet Parking: located across from the terminal on the ground floor of Terminal Garage 1. The rate for Valet Parking is $16/day and it is available 24/7.
2. Terminal Garages 1 and 2: covered parking, located across from and adjacent to the terminal. These garages are the closest parking option to the terminal and are currently at a reduced rate of $13/day.
3. Terminal Lot A: the closest uncovered, surface parking lot to the Terminal, within a short walking distance. This lot is currently at a reduced rate of $10/day.
4. Economy Lot C: normally this lot is the most budget-friendly parking option at BNA. However, because parking is currently at reduced rates, Terminal Lot A offers the same rate of $10/day. A complimentary shuttle service is available from the Economy Lot every 10 minutes.
5. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Economy Lot B and the BNA Business Park.
6. Cell Phone Waiting Area: a free, temporary waiting area for anyone picking up passengers. Nashville International has two cell phone waiting lots. Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times.
Nashville International not only serves the city of Nashville but is a popular airport choice for the larger Central Tennessee area. As such, millions of people travel through it every year for business.
If you are one of those people, traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of BNA daily, taking advantage of our off airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and on getting everyone in the car on time without stressing over where you’ll safely park your car.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Nashville International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (615) 622-2557 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Nashville International is one of many airports in the U.S. whose airport code (BNA) does not match its current name. The code for Nashville International comes from the airport’s original name – Berry Field. The airport was opened in 1937 and its current name (Nashville International) was established in 1988.
The airport is a joint public/military airport and is the headquarters of the Tennessee Air National Guard.
The airport suffered greatly in the 1990s, in the aftermath of the recession, resulting in American Airlines closing their hub at Nashville International. Shortly after, Southwest Airlines filled the void.