Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
Airport parking does not have to be expensive or stressful. Search no further for the best off-airport parking deals at Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport (PHF).
Instead, try On Air Parking, with guaranteed, reserved parking at the cheapest rates starting at $3/day. On top of that you will enjoy a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, as well as free cancellations.
****Prices start at $3.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PHFOnAir
As of the beginning of the year 2021, there are four options for parking at Williamsburg International Airport – Garage Parking, Premier Parking, Long-term Parking, and Economy Parking. The rates in the Garage are $2/hour and $10/day. For Premier Parking, the rates are also $2/hour and $10/day.
In the Long-term Parking Lot, the rates are $1/hour and $7/day. The daily rate for Long-term Parking is currently at a temporarily reduced rate. Parking in Economy Parking costs the same as Long-term Parking.
***Economy Lot 1 is temporarily closed as is the parking lot shuttle service for PHF***
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is an excellent option for travel to and from the airport. There are several different options connecting Williamsburg International Airport to its surrounding cities. Here is a closer look at these options.
1. Taxi: several companies in the area provide taxi service to the airport. In addition to a metered rate, there is a facility fee of $3 per pick-up. For a full list of taxi companies and their contact information, visit: https://flyphf.com/transportation/taxi-private-cars/
2. Public Bus: Newport News public bus system, HRT, does not currently stop at the airport. However, Routes 107, 111, and 116 all make stops near the airport and connect to downtown Newport News. The closest stops to PHF are only 18-22 minutes away on foot and access to the airport from these bus stops is available through taxi or rideshare. The adult fare for a single-trip is $2.00. Transfers to other bus lines are also available in downtown Newport News – these buses travel to Chesapeake, Hampton, Norfolk, and Virginia Beach.
3. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service to their guests. Contact your hotel ahead of time to see if they offer this service.
Whether catching a ride-share from downtown or looking to catch a transfer to/from Williamsburg International Airport, ridesharing is becoming an increasingly popular option for those flying in and out of PHF.
Standard prices for Lyft and Uber have been calculated from two different location near Williamsburg International Airport to offer additional insight into rideshare costs for the area.
A ride with Lyft from downtown Newport News to PHF takes about 26 minutes and would cost $15-18 for a Standard and $21-24 for an XL. A ride to/from the nearby city of Hampton would cost $24-28 for a Standard Lyft and $32-36 for an XL. This trip would take roughly 36 minutes.
Taking an Uber to downtown Newport News costs $14 for an UberX and $15-20 for UberXL. Traveling to Hampton, VA, on the other hand, would cost $20-25 for UberX and $25-30 for UberXL.
There are several options for parking at PHF, with a temporary discounted rate for daily parking in the Long-term Parking Lot.
1. Garage Parking: the closest to the terminal building, with both covered and uncovered parking spaces. The rates in this garage are $2/hour and $10/day.
2. Premier Parking: adjacent to the parking garage, this lot offers the closest uncovered parking to the terminal at PHF. The rates in Premier Parking are $2/hour and $10/day.
3. Long-term Parking Lot: uncovered parking close to the terminal. The free shuttle service to/from the terminal is temporarily suspended. The parking rates in Long-term are $1/hour and $7/day. This daily rate is at a temporarily reduced rate.
4. Economy Parking: the uncovered, budget-friendly parking option at PHF. The rates for parking are $1/hour and $7/day, the same as in Long-term Parking. There is no shuttle service between the terminal and Economy Parking at this time.
At On Air Parking we know that anyone traveling regularly for business likes to have as much reliability in their travel arrangements as possible. Whether you work with a travel budget or not, parking at the airport can be too expensive, too stressful, and too unreliable.
That is why we offer the lowest daily parking rates at $4.95/day, and we offer them guaranteed. Make On Air Parking part of your travel arrangements to/from PHF and we promise, it will be the easiest part of your travel. Enjoy the comfort of your own car before and after business trips by reserving with us today.
****Prices start at $4.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of Williamsburg International Airport daily, we recognize that having easy access to your own car is a true comfort amid the stress of air travel. It is the same whether you are on your way to the airport or on the way home.
With On Air Parking you can save time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car. Whether you are traveling with family or flying solo, reserving your parking space with us means one less thing for you to worry about on your way to the airport.
We have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Newport News/Williamsburg International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (757) 210-7713 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we’re doing!
In 1946, the airport was built on a former WWII Army Base called Camp Patrick Henry. The airport was originally named after this former army base, which is why its airport code is PHF – Patrick Henry Field.
The passenger terminal was severely damaged in a fire in 1951 and a new passenger terminal did not open until 1955.