Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
Search no further – the best daily parking deal for Eppley Airfield is right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $3/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
On Air Parking, reservations include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from OMA, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $3/day.
****Prices start at $3.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
How much is parking at Eppley Airfield?
As of the end of the year 2020, there are four options for parking at Eppley Airfield. The terminal's closest alternatives are Premier Parking and Garage Parking (North & South Garages) at rates of $16/day for Premier and $1.50/20-min or $12/day for Garage Parking. At both garages, Rooftop Parking is available as well for $6/day. At the North Economy Lot, uncovered long-term parking is available for $6/day.
***Rates for Garage, Rooftop, and Economy parking is currently at temporary discounted rates***
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking out our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. Although Eppley Airfield is one of the significant Midwest airports, there are only a few options for public transportation to and from OMA.
1. Public Bus (OMETRO): Route 16 of Omaha's public bus connects downtown to Eppley Airfield. Bus fares are $1.25 for a single ride. The entire route takes roughly 56 minutes from downtown to OMA, with buses running every 30 minutes. Buses do not run on the weekends.
2. 1-80 Navigator Airport Express: formerly known as Eppley Express, this airport shuttle service connects several cities throughout Nebraska to Eppley Airfield. It runs from Kearney to Omaha w/ stops at Grand Island, York & Lincoln. A ticket from Kearney to Omaha is $66, and Lincoln to Omaha is $38. The shuttles operate six days a week but only stops at each city once a day.
3. OMALink: reservation-based car service to get you to and from the airport. The prices are $95 for a sedan town car and $75 for a ten passenger shared van. This service is best for larger tour groups.
4. Taxi: Taxis are available at the center island of the terminal roadway, across from Door #3. The standard fare from downtown is $16-20, which is roughly a 5-mile trip. By comparison, a trip across town (approximately 12-miles) would cost $50-55.
The convenience of rideshare apps has made them increasingly popular as an alternative means of getting to the airport. Here is a quick look at standard prices for OMA.
A Lyft ride from downtown Omaha to Eppley Airfield would cost $10-12 for a standard ride and $15-18 for an XL. The ride from downtown to OMA takes 12 minutes. Coming from West Omaha, 25 minutes from the airport, prices are steeper at $25-30 for a standard ride and $35-42 for an XL.
Riding with Uber is slightly higher in price. Downtown to Eppley Airfield prices ranges from $24 for an UberX and $34 for UberXL. An Uber from West Omaha to the airport costs $26 for an UberX and $36 for an UberXL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper for anyone coming to the airport from outside of Omaha while still providing the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want.
On Airport Parking at Eppley Airfield
There are several lots available at Eppley Airfield because it is the main airport for Nebraska. However, for this reason, parking spaces can be challenging to find, and prices are higher for the convenience of their location.
1. Premier Parking: the closest covered parking option to the terminal. Rates for Premier Parking is $16/day with no hourly rates available.
2. Garage Parking: available at North and South garages, this is the best option for short-term parking, because it is the closest to the terminal. Both garages' rates are the same, at $1.50/20-min or a temporary special rate of $12/day.
3. Rooftop Parking: discounted rates are available for anyone willing to park on the North or South garages' roof. This option is best for anyone who wants closes proximity to the terminal, a budget-friendly rate, and does not mind parking in an uncovered location. The temporary special rates for rooftop parking are $6/day with no hourly rates.
4. North Economy Lot: the best option for affordable, long-term parking at the airport. The economy lot is within walking distance or a short shuttle bus ride to the terminal. The rates for parking here are also at a temporary special rate of $6/day.
5. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: South Canopy Lot and South Economy Lot.
Corporate/Business Travel: Off Airport Parking near Eppley Airfield
Thousands use Eppley Airfield for business travel every year. It is known at the Gateway of the Midwest, frequented by residents from several nearby states.
If you are one of these people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so the most affordable parking deals make the most sense for these quick trips.
That is what On Air Parking provides – guaranteed parking, a stress-free trip to the airport, cheap rates, and the comfort of driving home in your vehicle after a long work trip.
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Eppley Airfield
If you are one of the thousands who come to Eppley from Nebraska, Western Iowa, and Northern Missouri. In that case, we know that finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority. But it is also a task that no one wants to stress over.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking, you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you with easy access to the airport and the best daily rate possible.
Need help reserving airport parking near Eppley Airfield?
For any questions about your parking reservation with Eppley Airfield, you may contact our traveler care team at 720-262-8412 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Eppley Airfield Fun Facts
Eppley Airfield was named after Eugene Eppley, a daredevil areoplane flyer who also started a hotel empire in Ohio. In 1960, after a million-dollar donation, the airport changed its name from Omaha's American Legion Municipal Airport to Eppley Airfield.
OMA faced a significant crisis in June 2011, when all of eastern Omaha was hit by massive flooding from the Missouri River. To protect the airport, over 175,000 sandbags were used, and The President declared a state of emergency. Eppley Airfield also holds the nickname, "Home of the Jets."