Ontario International Airport is a major hub for air travel in Southern California for vacationers and locals alike. Typically, that means expensive parking and the high probability that you won't be able to find a parking space at the airport. On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off-airport daily parking rates, starting at $6/day.
For $6/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from ONT, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $6.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of January 2021, there are three options for parking at ONT – Lots 2 & 4 (General Parking), Lots 2 & 4 (Premium Parking), and Lot 3. In General Parking, Lots 2 & 4, the rates are $3/first 30-min, $6/first hour, $8/2 hours, $10/4 hours, and $21/day. In Premium Parking, Lots 2 & 4, the rates are $8/first hour, $10/2 hours, and $27/day. In Lot 3, there is only one rate for parking at $16/day.
At this time, both Lot 5 and Valet Parking are temporarily closed.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
There are seemingly endless options for public transportation in the area surrounding Ontario Airport due to its proximity to some of the most popular cities in the United States.
These options are usually much cheaper than parking your vehicle at the airport, but they also require significant planning and research ahead of time.
1. Metrolink Trains: the Riverside Line and San Bernandino Line with Metrolink both stop in Ontario, a few miles from the airport. These trains connect to several of the most popular destinations throughout the area. However, further travel arrangements must be made from the train station to Ontario Airport. Ticket prices depend on the station of origin and destination. For more information, visit: https://metrolinktrains.com/ticketsOverview/ticket-info/ticket-types/
2. Omnitrans: Route 61 of this public bus system connects Ontario Airport to downtown Ontario, Montclair, Pomona, and Fontana. Buses run from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm on weekdays, from 6:00 am to 10:00 pm on Saturdays, and from 6:00 am to 6:00 pm on Sundays. The bus stops at ONT are located east of baggage claim, near Terminals 2 and 4. The fare for a single ride is $2.00, or a 1-Day Pass can also be purchased for $6.00.
3. ONT Courtesy Shuttles: shuttles run every 5-20 minutes, except between 12:30 am and 3:00 am when the shuttles run less frequently. Available at the Terminal Islands between the parking lots and terminal buildings, these shuttles only operate to the rental car facilities or Lot 5 (temporarily closed).
4. Taxis: available in front of each terminal. The fares are based on the taxi's meter, and pricing depends on your ride's length and timing. For example, during peak hours, the meter rate may be higher.
5. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: a select number of hotels in the area offer free shuttle service to and from the airport. For a list of hotels that provide this service and how to contact them, visit: https://www.flyontario.com/parking-transports/hotel-shuttles
6. Additional Public Transportation Options: Foothill Transit, Antelope Valley Transit Authority, Mountain Area, Morongo Basin Transit Authority, North San Diego County, Riverside Transit, Orange County Transportation Authority, and Victor Valley.
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
At this time, Lyft is Ontario Airport's authorized Transportation Network Provider (TNP) partner. As such, it is the only rideshare option to/from ONT.
A Standard Lyft ride from ONT to downtown Ontario is $12-15. A ride to Riverside is $28-32, and a connection to Los Angeles would cost $60-70.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper, particularly for anyone traveling beyond Ontario. Plus, we still provide the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that everyone wants. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $4.49/day is the way to go.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are currently three parking options at Ontario International Airport as some of the lots are currently unavailable. Here is a closer look at the rates for each parking lot.
1. General Parking (Lots 2 and 4): located directly in front of Terminals 2 and 4, respectively, this is the best parking option for short-term/hourly parking. The rates for this lot are $3/30-minutes, $6/first hour, $8/2 hours, $10/4 hours, and $21/day.
2. Premium Parking (Lots 2 and 4): directly in front of Terminals 2 and 4, respectively, these parking spaces are those closest to the terminals. The rates for premium parking are $8/first hour, $10/2 hours, and $27/day.
3. Lot 3: the best option for long-term parking. This lot is located between Terminals 2 and 4, within walking distance to both. There is only one daily rate available in Lot 3 -- $16/day.
4. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: Both Lot 5 (the economy parking option) and Valet Parking are temporarily unavailable at this time.
Ontario International serves the city of Ontario and is a popular airport choice for the larger San Bernardino County, including Los Angeles. As such, millions of people travel through it every year for business.
If you are one of those people, traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of ONT daily, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Ontario International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 909-302-0959 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
ONT is the central hub for UPS Airlines on the West Coast – for both airlines and trucks.
The first airfield built where the current airport stands were named after an orange-packing company in wonderful California-style. The airfield was named Latimer Field.
The first flight from Shanghai landed at ONT on May 18, 1946.