Orlando Sanford International is a popular airport for Central Florida. Typically, that means expensive parking and the high probability that you won’t be able to find a parking space at the airport. On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off airport daily parking rates, starting at $6/day.
For $6/day you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from SFB, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $6.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - SFBOnAir
At this time, there are four options for parking at SFB – Garage Parking, Hourly Parking, Long-term Parking, and the Economy Lot. The Garage, directly across from the terminal, has one rate of $17/day. Hourly Parking is free for the first 15 minutes, then the rates are $2/20-minutes and $28/day. In the Long-term Garage, there is one rate - $14/day. The rate in the Economy Lot is slightly cheaper at $13/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
There are limited options for ground/public transportation to and from Orlando Sanford Airport. However, these options can sometimes be much cheaper than parking your own vehicle at the airport.
1. Taxi: Yellow Cab Company of Orlando operates at SFB. They can be contacted at 407-422-2222.
2. Shuttle/Transportation Companies: several private transportation companies operate in the area surrounding Orlando Sanford Airport. For a full list with contact information, visit: https://flysfb.com/ground-transportation-parking/taxis-shuttles-rides/
3. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service for their guests. Contact your hotel ahead of time to see if they offer this service.
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their personal vehicle to the airport.
The rates below for Uber and Lyft have been calculated from two different locations: coming from downtown Sanford and from the nearby city of Deltona. A ride from downtown Sanford to SFB takes 12 minutes and a ride from Deltona takes 27 minutes.
An Uber from downtown Sanford to SFB costs $16 for UberX and $21 for UberXL. For anyone coming from Deltona, an UberX would cost $35 and an UberXL would cost $45-50.
Lyft prices are roughly the same as Uber. A standard Lyft ride to/from Sanford would cost $12-15 and an XL ride costs $15-18. The prices from Deltona are $25-30 for a standard Lyft and $35-42 for an XL
There are four options for parking at Orlando Sanford Airport. The parking options offered at SFB are some of the most affordable in Florida.
1. Hourly Parking: this lot offers free parking for 15 minutes or less. It is located adjacent to the terminal building. The rates in this lot are $2/20-minutes and $28/day.
2. Garage Parking: the closest parking to the terminal, located directly in front of it, but with limited parking available. There is one rate in the Garage -- $17/day.
3. Long-term Parking: located behind the parking garage, within walking distance to the terminal. There is one rate in Long-term Parking -- $14/day.
4. Economy Lot: just like Long-term Parking, this lot only has one parking rate – $13/day. Economy Parking is located on Red Cleveland Blvd, within walking distance to the terminal.
5. Cell Phone Lot: free waiting area for anyone picking up a passenger. Vehicles must not be left unattended.
Orlando Sanford International not only serves the Sanford area, but is also extremely popular airport for anyone wishing to avoid the crowds at Orlando International Airport. As such, thousands of people travel through it every year for business.
If you are one of those people, traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of SFB daily, taking advantage of our off airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and on getting everyone in the car on time without stressing over where you’ll safely park your car.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Orlando Sanford International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (407) 337-2733 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we’re doing!
Orlando Sanford Airport hosted the NY Giants training camp from 1946-1950.
The airport was originally built as a Naval Air Station. It served as a Master Jet Base for reconnaissance aircraft and carrier-based attack until 1969.
Several scenes for the action film, Passenger 57, were filmed at Orlando Sanford Airport in 1992.