Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
Palm Beach International Airport is a central hub for air travel for vacationers and locals alike. Typically, that means expensive parking and the high probability that you won't be able to find a parking space at the airport. On Air Parking has the solution to that, with the cheapest off-airport daily parking rates, starting at $6/day.
For $6/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from PBI, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $6.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
How much is parking at Palm Beach International Airport?
As of 2020, the parking rates in Short-Term Parking are $1/20-min (with a maximum of $17, or roughly 5.5 hours). Premium Parking is also available at the rates of $2/20-min and $30/day. There are two value, long-term parking lots available as well: Economy Lot and Long-term Parking. The rates for the Economy Lot are $7/day, while Long-term Parking is $13/day.
***The Economy Lot only accepts payment by credit card or with a SunPass***
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking out our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
There are two main avenues of public transportation to Palm Beach International – by bus or train. These options are usually much cheaper than parking your vehicle at the airport.
1. Palm Tran Public Bus: two bus routes offer PBI service from the Palm Beach area, the No. 40 and No. 44 with Palm Tran. Fares for a single ride are $2.00. Cash payments must be in exact change. Palm Tran also offers QUIK Pass – Unlimited 1-DAY passes ($5), or Unlimited 31-DAY passes ($55). **Both the No. 40 and No. 44 bus connect with West Palm Beach train station as well**
2. Trains: there are no trains that run directly to Palm Beach airport. However, three companies operate out of West Palm Beach train station. The train station is 3-miles from the airport. Virgin Trains USA, Amtrak, and Tri-Rail all make stops at West Palm Beach Station. Tri-Rail offers a free shuttle bus service between the train station and the airport.
**The No. 40 and No. 44 Palm Tran bus connect with West Palm Beach train station as well**
3. Taxi: taxis are available from PBI but are typically a more expensive option. The standard fare to/from North Palm Beach to PBI is $42.
4. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: reservations can be made with select hotels for pick-up/drop-off at the airport. For a list of hotels that offer this service, visit http://www.pbia.org/ground/shuttle-buses/.
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
The rates below for Uber and Lyft have been calculated from two different locations: coming from downtown West Palm Beach and North Palm Beach because of the large PBI airport services area. A ride from West Palm Beach to PBI takes 14 minutes, and a ride from North Palm Peach takes 24 minutes.
An Uber from West Palm Beach to PBI costs $10 for a standard UberX. Anyone coming from North Palm Beach, and UberX would cost $15, and a larger "Comfort" Uber (for larger parties of people) costs $23.
Lyft prices are roughly the same West Palm Beach as Uber prices. A standard Lyft ride would cost $9-12, and a Lux ride costs $15-18. The prices from North Palm Beach are $20-25 for a standard Lyft and $35-42 for a Lux.
On Airport Parking at Palm Beach International Airport
There are four parking lots located at Palm Beach Airport and handicap parking and temporary waiting areas for pick-up/drop-off. The parking options offered at PBI are some of the most affordable in Florida.
1. Short-term Parking: best option if you are only parking for 2-3 hours. Located at the covered garage near the terminal on levels 4-7. The parking rates here are $1/20-minutes, but the number of hours you can park is limited. The maximum one can spend $17, which equals roughly 5.5 hours.
2. Premium Parking: A parking lot that offers both short-term and long-term parking right outside baggage claim. The rates for this covered parking option are $2/20-min (with $1/every additional 20-min) and $30/day.
3. Economy Lot: Located on Perimeter Rd, a roughly 5-minute walk to the terminal. Typically there is a shuttle service available, but at this time, it has been temporarily discontinued. You can park here for up to 30 days for $7/day. However, payment is only accepted through credit card or by use of a SunPass (see below for description).
4. Long-term Parking: at this time, Levels 1 and 2 are open. This is the best option for long-term, covered parking at the airport. Rates for this lot is $13/day.
5. Handicap Parking: at the South End of the Economy Lot, near bus stops #6 and #7. The rate for vehicles with a blue, hanging tag is $7/day.
6. FREE Parking: a temporary waiting area is available at the Cell Phone Waiting Lot for anyone picking up or dropping off.
SunPass is the Prepaid Toll Program for Florida. Transponders associated with SunPass Plus accounts can use the designated lane at PBI and pass easily through the gates for parking.
Corporate/Business Travel: Off Airport Parking near Palm Beach International Airport
Palm Beach International serves the Palm Beach, Delray Beach, and Wellington areas and is one of the three major airports near Miami. As such, millions of people travel through it every year for business.
If you are one of those people traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Palm Beach International Airport
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of PBI daily, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle.
Need help reserving airport parking near Palm Beach International Airport?
For any questions about your parking reservation with Palm Beach International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 720-262-8412 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Palm Beach International Airport Fun Facts
During WWII, Palm Beach International (known at the time as Morrison Field) was a central hub for the US Army Air Corps. Several of the planes used in the D-Day invasion of Normandy took off from Morrison Field.
During the 1960s, Air Force One and President John F. Kennedy were frequent visitors to Palm Beach International.
The terminal is 600,000 square feet with a two-story concession mall that runs the entire length of the building.