The hassle of finding parking at one of Illinois’ busiest airports can be solved right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $4/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
Reservations with On Air Parking include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from MLI, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $4/day.
****Prices start at $4. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - MLIOnAir
As of the beginning of the year 2021, there are two options for parking at MLI – the Short-term Lot and the Long-term Lot. In the Short-term Parking Lot, the rates are $1/first 60 minutes, $2/hour, and $15/day, with a weekly rate of $75. In the Long-term Lot, located behind short-term parking, the rates are $1/first 60 minutes, $1/hour, and $7/day, with a weekly rate of $35.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation in and out of MLI is more limited than other airports, despite its proximity to the city of Moline. However, there are public buses throughout the city and several private transportation companies make stops in the area.
1. Public Bus: the METRO bus Route 20 Blue stops directly in front of the terminal at MLI. Buses make stops twice an hour from 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekdays and starting at 9 a.m. on Saturdays. Bus fare is $1.
2. Shuttle/Private Car Companies: a large number of companies operate in the Quad Cities, providing on demand car service. For a full list, with contact information, visit: https://www.qcairport.com/parking-transportation/ground-transportation/
3. Motorcoach/Bus Companies: three companies offer charter buses and motorcoaches throughout the area with connection to the airport. These buses are best for larger tour groups. The companies are Burlington Trailways (800-992-4618), Tri-State Travel (800-779-4869), and Wiersema Charter Services (800-829-2130).
4. RIM Rural Transit: public transportation for the rural areas of Rock Island County and Mercer County in Illinois. RIM Rural Transit connects to the MetroLINK in the Quad Cities. However, buses and shuttles with RIM do not stop directly at the airport. For more information, including schedules and service areas, visit: http://ridetherim.org/
5. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service to their guests, including pick-up and drop-off at the airport. Contact your hotel ahead of time to see if they offer this service.
Ride Sharing companies like Uber and Lyft are becoming increasingly popular options for getting to/from airports. At Quad Cities Airport, both of these companies are available and a great option for anyone traveling to MLI from the city of Moline or the nearby cities in Iowa.
Here is a look at standard prices coming to/from both downtown Moline and to/from Davenport, Iowa (a popular city that is part of the ‘Quad Cities’ area).
Uber rates from downtown Moline to MLI, roughly 12 minutes from the airport, are $11 for an UberX and $16 for an UberXL. The ride from Davenport, Iowa, a 17 minute trip, would cost $15 for an UberX and $23 for an UberXL.
Lyft prices are slightly more expensive. A standard Lyft to/from downtown Moline would cost $15-18 and an XL ranges from $20-25. The ride to Davenport, Iowa, would cost $18-21 for a Standard and $28-32 for an XL.
For anyone coming from a city or town beyond the Quad Cities, rideshare prices would be significantly more expensive. Uber and Lyft are best for anyone coming to/from the four cities nearest the Quad Cities Airport.
Quad Cities Airport has one option for long-term parking and one option for short-term parking. However, because it is a smaller airport, parking can be limited.
1. Short-term Parking Lot: an uncovered lot directly across for the terminal. The rates for this lot are $1/first 60 minutes, $2/hour, $15/day, and $75/week. This lot is best used for parking less than 24 hours.
2. Long-term Parking Lot: located behind short-term parking, but within walking distance to the terminal, this lot also offers uncovered parking. The rates here are $1/first 60 minutes, $1/hour, $7/day, and $35/week.
3. Cell Phone Lot: adjacent to the terminal, on Airport Road, free temporary parking is available in the Cell Phone Lot. This lot is meant to be used for pick-up of passengers only and drivers must remain with their vehicles at all time.
MLI serves as the main airport for both Western Illinois and Eastern Iowa and is a popular connection point to major cities like Chicago. As a result, several hundreds of businessmen and women pass through it each day.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you are someone who travels regularly for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots. Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space ahead of time with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come from all over Illinois and Iowa to access MLI, taking advantage of our off airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking that you have packed everything and on getting everyone in the car on time without stressing over where you’ll safely park your car. Our parking rate is as low as $4/day.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Quad Cities International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (309) 220-3376 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
The first flight in the area landed in Franing Field in 1919. The field was chosen as a landing site for the first coast-to-coast flight by army planes.
The first woman to earn a transport pilot’s license and to receive an aircraft mechanic’s license flew out of Moline’s airport. She set several records with her Velie Monocoupe plane, fondly named ‘Miss Moline’.
In 2001, the airport doubled in size. Today it is the 3rd busiest airport in Illinois.