No need to search further for the cheapest, closest parking to Reno-Tahoe Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $4.49/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $4.49/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from RNO, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - RNOOnAir
As of 2020, Reno-Tahoe Airport offers both Long-term and Short-term Parking in their Parking Structure located across from the terminal building. Short-term Parking rates are $1/first 30-min, $2/first hour, $1/additional hours, and $24/day. On the 2nd and 3rd levels of the garage, the Long-term Parking offers the same hourly rates but charges $14/day.
A Long-term Surface Lot is also available south of the parking structure. The rates at this lot are $1/first 30-min, $2/hour, $1/additional hours, and $10/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation is a popular, budget-friendly option for getting to and from the airport. Many options connect Reno-Tahoe Airport to its surrounding cities, including transportation services beyond Reno's city into California and Oregon (frequently stopping at famous National Parks and tourist destinations).
1. Public Bus (RTC Ride): the city bus service between RNO and downtown Reno. Bus Route 19 stops at RNO and operates Monday through Friday. The fare for a single ride is $2; day passes can also be purchased for $3. Bus Route 12 also stops at RNO, but the #19 is better connected to downtown Reno and other ground transportation connections. Passengers traveling to destinations other than Reno or Carson City can connect to other bus lines/services at the downtown Reno stop.
2. RTC Regional Connector: comfortable coaches that provide an easy connection between Reno and Carson City. The fares are $5 for a single ride and $3.50 for a single ride w/ transfer. Coaches run Monday through Friday and do not operate on holidays.
3. RTC Access: a paratransit service that provides door-to-door transportation for people with disabilities. Rides must be prescheduled by calling (775) 348-0477 or by visiting www.rtcwashoe.com.
4. Eastern Sierra Transit: from the airport, this bus service connects Reno, NV, with Lone Pine, CA, making several stops at popular tourist destinations in between. The bus operates Monday through Friday. Bus fare is $59 if you travel from Reno to Lone Pine. For a look at more prices and stops in between the two cities, visit: https://www.estransit.com/fares/fares-lone-pine-to-reno/
5. Modoc Transportation Agency (Sage Stage): a local and regional bus service that connects Reno, NV with Modoc National Forest in Alturas, CA. From Alturas, connections to other bus lines throughout Northern California and Oregon are available. A Sage Stage can be taken directly from Reno-Tahoe Airport. Reno's trip to Alturas is $32 for a general ticket and $24 for a discount ticket.
6. Shuttle Services: paid shuttle service is available from select companies. Free hotel courtesy shuttles are also available with several hotels throughout the area. For a full list of available shuttles, visit: https://www.renoairport.com/tofrom-airport/shuttles
Ride Share apps are becoming an increasingly popular option in getting to and from airports. They are almost always cheaper than taxis while offering the same convenience of door-to-door service. Reno-Tahoe airport allows both Lyft and Uber to operate at RNO.
Standard prices have been calculated from two destinations: downtown Reno and downtown Carson City. A ride from RNO to downtown Reno would take roughly 22-minutes, and a ride to Carson City would take about 48-minutes.
Uber rides from Reno-Tahoe, on average, are relatively similar to Lyft. An Uber from RNO to downtown Reno would cost $12 for an UberX and $17 for an UberXL. A trip from RNO to Carson City is roughly $46 for an UberX and $77 for an UberXL.
A ride with Lyft to/from downtown Reno would cost $12-15 for a Standard Lyft and $20-25 for an XL. To/from Carson City and RNO costs $50-60 for a Standard and $74-86 for an XL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper, particularly for anyone traveling to/from Carson City. Plus, we still provide the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that everyone wants. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $4.49/day is the way to go
****Prices start at $4.49. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are several options for parking at Reno-Tahoe Airport, especially for short-term parking. Each parking lot offers the same rates for hourly parking, but daily parking rates significantly differ.
1. Short-term Parking: located on the first level of the Parking Structure, this parking option is the best for quick, direct access to the terminal. The rates are $1/first 30-min, $2/first hour, $1/additional hours, and $24/day.
2. Long-term Parking: located on the 2nd and 3rd levels of the Parking Structure, these parking spaces are ideal for anyone searching for covered parking directly across the terminal and doesn't mind paying a higher fee for the convenience. The long-term parking rates are $1/first 30-min, $2/first hour, $1/additional hours, and $14/day.
3. Long-term Surface Lot: an uncovered, economical option for long-term parking located just south of the parking structure. This lot's hourly rates are similar to the parking structure at $1/first 30-min, $2/first hour, $1/additional hours, but with a daily rate of $10/day.
4. Cell Phone Waiting Lot: free temporary parking, but drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times. This option is best for anyone picking-up an arriving passenger.
As the second busiest airport in Nevada, located near the "Biggest Little City in the World," Reno-Tahoe Airport is a popular connection point for business professionals.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space with us.
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Reno-Tahoe International Airport
Suppose you are one of the thousands who use Reno-Tahoe to access several national landmarks or popular tourist destinations. In that case, our off-airport parking deal will save you time, money, and the stress of missing your flight because you could not find a place to park.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Avoid last-minute panic because all the airport lots are full. Instead, treat yourself to one less stress before flying by reserving your space with us.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Reno-Tahoe Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (775) 245-4170 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we are doing!
Reno-Tahoe Airport hosts the Reno Air National Guard Base on 60 acres toward the west of the airport. This relationship was first established in 1954.
Built initially by Boeing Transport, Inc in 1929, the airport was first named after the Vice President of Boeing – Eddie Hubbard. For several decades, the airport was known as Hubbard Field.
In 1960, completion on a terminal came just in time for the Squaw Valley Olympics.