Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
The hassle of finding parking at Southwest Florida's busiest airport can be solved right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $5.95/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
On Air Parking, reservations include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from RSW, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $5.95/day.
****Prices start at $5.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
How much is parking at Southwest Florida International Airport?
There are two parking options at Southwest Florida – the Long-term Parking Lot and the Short-term Parking Garage. At Long-term Parking, the rates are $2/hour, $11/day, $60/the first week, and $4/day (after the first week). Parking in the Short-Term Garage is free for the first 20-minutes, $2/subsequent 20-min, $3/first hour, and $18/day. The Short-Term Garage is the only airport parking at RSW that is covered.
How Our Off Airport Parking Works
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation in and out of RSW is more limited than other airports. This is likely because the airport is just outside city limits and is in a more rural part of Florida. However, here are a few options for ground transportation to/from RSW.
1. Taxi: pre-arranged/reserved taxi, shuttles, and limousines services are available at Southwest Florida Airport. For a full list of companies that operate out of RSW, visit: https://www.flylcpa.com/othertrans/
2. Hotel Shuttle Services: free courtesy shuttles are provided by a select number of hotels near Southwest Florida. These shuttles can be reserved by contacting the hotels directly, but they are not available 24/7. For a list of hotels that offer this service, visit: https://www.flylcpa.com/shuttle/
3. LeeTran: Route 50 of Fort Meyer's public bus system connects RSW with several stops throughout the city and other bus routes. The fare is $1.50 for a single trip, with buses running between 7:30 am and 9:30 pm Monday-Saturday. On Sundays, buses run from 7 am to 7 pm.
4. MBA Airport Transportation: the leading taxi service provider for RSW and Lee County. Zones define rates as opposed to meters like most taxi companies. Taxis are available for reservations and walk-up customers. To book a ride or learn more, visit: https://www.mbaairporttransportation.com/
Ride-Sharing companies like Uber and Lyft are becoming increasingly popular options for getting to/from airports. At Southwest Florida Airport, both of these companies are available. However, because the airport sits several miles outside the city, rates can be more expensive than at other airports.
Uber rates from downtown Fort Myers to Southwest Florida International are $27 for an UberX and $33 for an Uber Comfort.
Lyft prices are relatively similar. A standard Lyft would cost $25-30, and an XL ranges from $35-42.
On Airport Parking at Southwest Florida International Airport
Southwest Florida has two main options for parking at the airport with many different parking rates. However, by visiting RSW's website, you can access a "parking calculator" that will estimate the cost of parking for each lot based on your specific needs.
1. Long-term Parking Lot: an uncovered, economy lot located only a short distance from the terminal. Shuttles are available to/from the airport with door-to-door service from your car to the terminal. The rates for this lot are $2/hour, $11/day, $60/the first week, and $4/day (after the first week).
2. Short-term Parking Garage: covered parking a short walk from the terminal. These garage rates are free/first 20-min, $2/20-min after, $3/first hour, and $18/day.
3. Cell Phone Lot: a temporary waiting area located at the Airport Plaza. This free waiting area is only a 2-minute drive to the terminal
4. RSW Rewards: the frequent parker reward program for Southwest Florida Airport. Every time you park at RSW's short-term or long-term lots, you earn points. These points can eventually be redeemed for free parking. Additional information can be found at https://www.rswrewards.com/splash.aspx
Corporate/Business Travel: Off Airport Parking near Southwest Florida International Airport
RSW serves as the airport for several cities in the Southwest Florida region, located directly between the larger towns of Miami and Tampa. Several thousands of businessmen and women pass through it each day.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space ahead of time with us.
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Southwest Florida International Airport
If you are one of the thousands who come from all over Southwest Florida to access RSW, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking that you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle. Our parking rate is as low as $5.95/day.
Need help reserving airport parking near Southwest Florida International Airport?
For any questions about your parking reservation with Southwest Florida International, you may contact our traveler care team at 720-262-8412 from 9 am to 7 pm E.T. or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Southwest Florida International Airport Fun Facts
Southwest Florida International Airport may not be the most famous U.S. airport or the busiest, but it is the third-largest in the country in terms of land size. RSW sits on 13,555 acres of land.
RSW is one of the newest airports in the United States, having been commissioned recently as 1983.
The old terminal at RSW was demolished in 2006. The land on which it sat is vacant even today, waiting for the perfect development project.