The hassle of finding parking at Central New York's busiest airport can be solved right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $5.95/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
Reservations with On Air Parking include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from SYR, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $5.95/day.
****Prices start at $5.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - SYROnAir
There are two options for parking at Syracuse Hancock Airport – the Garage and the Open Lots. The garage rates are $5/first hour, $7/1-3 hours, $9/3-6 hours, $14/6-24 hours, and $14/day. Parking in the Open Lots is $4/first hour, $6/1-3 hours, $8/3-6 hours, $12/6-24 hours, and $12/day. The Garage is the only airport parking option at SYR that is covered.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public transportation in and out of SYR is more limited than other airports, as Syracuse's local buses do not currently stop at the airport itself. However, here are a few options for ground transportation to/from SYR.
1. Taxis: located at both ends of the terminal, just outside baggage claim areas.
2. Trailways: a bus line that stops directly at Syracuse Hancock Airport and connects to cities all over the United States. Trailways bus stops are located outside of Terminal A. An excellent option for anyone traveling to SYR from outside the city of Syracuse or anyone looking to travel outside the area upon arrival.
3. Public Bus: (Centro) does not stop at SYR at this time. However, the Centro can be taken to the William F. Walsh Regional Transportation Center, a few miles from the airport. From there, taxis can be hailed as well as rideshare services.
Ride-Sharing companies like Uber and Lyft are becoming increasingly popular options for getting to/from airports. At Syracuse Hancock Airport, both of these companies are available.
Uber rates from downtown Syracuse to SYR are $18 for UberX and $25 for UberXL. The ride takes approximately 13 minutes.
Lyft prices, by comparison, are $18-21 for a Standard Lyft to/from Syracuse and $24-28 for an XL.
Syracuse Hancock has two main options for parking at the airport with several different rates. Here is a closer at the hourly and daily parking rates for SYR.
1. Garage Parking: available for both short-term and long-term parking. This is the only covered parking option at SYR and is also the closest to the terminal. The Garage rates are $5/first hour, $7/1-3 hours, $9/3-6 hours, $14/6-24 hours, and $14/day.
2. Open Lots: an uncovered parking option with short-term and long-term rates. The Open Lots rates are $4/first hour, $6/1-3 hours, $8/3-6 hours, $12/6-24 hours, and $12/day.
3. Cell Phone Lot: located in the same place as the Old Observation Area, this lot offers free, temporary parking for drivers picking up passengers. Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times.
SYR serves as the primary airport for several cities in the Central New York region, located directly between the towns of Rochester and Albany. Several thousands of businessmen and women pass through it each day.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expenses and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space ahead of time with us.
If you are one of the thousands who come from all over Central New York to access SYR, you are going to love On Air Parking's incredible deal. By taking advantage of our off-airport parking, you save time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking that you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle. Our parking rate is as low as $5.95/day.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Syracuse Hancock International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 315-300-1711 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
In the 1930s, airshows were a common attraction, featuring legendary aviators like Charles A. Lindbergh, Amelia Earhart, Kate Smith, and Lowell Thomas.
During WWII, the airport was used as a base to assemble and test B-24 aircraft, the same planes that flew bombing missions over Europe.
Syracuse Hancock International Airport named the airport after Congressman Clarence E. Hancock, who served Syracuse and Onandaga County from 1927 to 1946.