The hassle of parking at Oklahoma's busiest airport can be solved right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $4.95/day, On Air Parking offers the best solution to notoriously pricy airport parking lots.
On Air Parking, reservations include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from OKC, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $4.95/day.
****Prices start at $4.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - PICNIC
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Summer2021
As of the end of 2020, there are three options for long-term parking at OKC and one option for short-term parking. Long-term parking is available at Premium Parking for $18/day, in the 5-Story Parking Garage for $12/day, and at the Shuttle Parking (Lot #2) for $7/day. Short-term parking is available at Hourly Parking for $1/hour for the first 24 hours; after 24 hours, the rate is $24/day.
***At this time, two lots at OKC are temporarily closed – Lots #1 and #3***
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What'sWhat's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That'sThat's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
As is the case with smaller cities, public transportation is limited, especially as an option for connecting to Will Rogers World Airport. However, there are several options for ground transportation, and the standard rates are listed below.
For military personnel, additional transportation options are available as well.
1. Soldier Express Bus: transports personnel to/from Ft. Sill for training and leave. Only operates as needed for AIT, BCT, PCS, DCC, and AMEDD personnel.
2. Village Tours: provides transport for large groups between military bases near Oklahoma City. Occasionally, transportation to/from the airport is also available.
3. Greyhound Bus: a good option for anyone coming from outside Oklahoma City. However, the bus does not stop directly at the airport; the station is roughly a 16-minute drive from OKC. For further information on connection to Oklahoma City, visit Greyhound'sGreyhound's website: https://www.greyhound.com/
4. Taxi: In the Transportation Plaza near the baggage claim, there are usually several taxis available for use. Rates are posted on the exterior of the cab. A standard trip from the OKC to downtown (near the Greyhound Bus Station) would cost $30.
5. Airport Express: a company that offers shuttles connecting the airport, Oklahoma City, and several other cities. Various size vehicles are available, ranging from a small van to a luxury charter bus. This option is best for large groups. Rates vary significantly, depending on how far your destination is from the airport. To explore their options, visit https://www.airportexpressokc.com/
6. Marriott at the NCED: private van transportation available to guests at the NCED Conference Center or Hotel. A continuous shuttle runs on Sunday from 11 am-midnight. Arrivals on any other day must be scheduled by contacting: 1-800-682-4560.
7. Disability Services (MedRide): MedRide offers wheelchair and special needs transportation for Oklahoma City. They provide several options, including rides to/from Will Rogers Airport. The best way to discuss rates and availability is to call 405-685-8267.
***Oklahoma City'sCity's public bus system, Embark, does not currently serve the airport***
Ride-Sharing companies like Uber and Lyft are becoming increasingly popular options for getting to/from airports. At Will Rogers World Airport, both of these companies are available, as well as Uber'sUber's WAV program (wheelchair accessible vehicles).
The rate for an Uber from downtown to OKC is $16-18 for an UberX and $20-25 for a Comfort. The ride would take approximately 16-minutes.
A standard Lyft ride is $12-15 to OKC and $24-28 for an XL.
These prices, however, are based on a ride from downtown (12 miles away). Rideshare options for anyone who lives further from OKC would be significantly more expensive.
Will Rogers World Airport has numerous parking options at the airport for both short-term and long-term stays. At this time, the rates are as follows:
1. Premium Parking: an option for long-term parking only as there is no hourly rate. This lot offers the lowest rate closest to the terminal building at $18/day. Reservations can be made for a $5 reservation fee.
2. 5-Story Parking Garage: the closest economy parking to the terminal with no short-term rates. This garage's rates are $12/day, and access to the airport is via a climate-controlled tunnel.
3. Shuttle Parking (Lot #2): the best option for long-term parking at OKC. Shuttles buses pick-up/drop-off at designated shelters throughout the uncovered lot and ticketing level of the terminal. The rate for Lot #2 is $7/day.
4. Hourly Parking: the only option for short-term parking. The first hour is free; after that, the rate is $1/hour (for the first 24 hours). It is best to park here only for visits less than 24 hours because, after the first day, the rate changes significantly to $24/day.
5. Cell Phone Waiting Area: a free, temporary waiting area for picking up passengers is located on Terminal Drive, just south of Amelia Earhart lane. No unattended vehicles are allowed in this lot.
6. TEMPORARILY CLOSED: the semi-covered shuttle parking at Lot #3 is closed at this time, as well as the remote shuttle parking at Lot #1.
At On Air Parking, we know that anyone traveling regularly for work likes to have as much reliability in their travel arrangements as possible. Whether you work with a travel budget or not, parking at the airport can be too expensive, too stressful, and too unreliable.
That is why we offer the lowest daily parking rates at $4.95/day, and we offer them guaranteed. Make On Air Parking part of your travel arrangements to/from OKC, and we promise it will be the easiest part of your travel. Enjoy the comfort of your car before and after business trips by reserving with us today.
****Prices start at $4.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Whether you are leaving for a vacation or returning home after a trip, we know that getting to/from the airport is the last complication anyone wants. Still, finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking, you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you, with easy access to the airport (24/7) and the best daily rate possible.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Will Rogers World Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (405) 251-8565 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
The airport is named after "comedian and legendary cowboy" Will Rogers. He was an Oklahoma native who died in a plane crash in Alaska in 1935.
OKC is the only airport that uses "World" in its designation.
The airport offers a music program known as "Jet Sets" to the public and even takes applications to become a Jet Sets Artist. It is a trendy part of OKC.