Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
No need to search any further for the cheapest, closest parking to Dallas Love Field Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $3/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $3/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from DAL, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $3. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
How much is parking at Dallas Love Field Airport?
There are three garages available for parking at Dallas Love Field. For all three garages, the first 30 min of parking is free. The rates for Garage A are $4/30min-1hr and $15/day. Garage B costs $3/30min-1hr and $9/day for covered parking or $7/day for uncovered parking. Lastly, Garage C rates are $4/30min-1hr, $15/day (covered), and $13/day (roof uncovered). Premium Parking is available in Garage C for $25/day, and Valet Parking is also available for $26/day.
How Our Off Airport Parking Works
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Transportation from Dallas to the airport is relatively inexpensive and convenient. Specific airport express buses make travel more manageable, but using these options often means a more extended trip to/from the airport.
1. DART Bus: The Love Link, 524 bus of Dallas' public system, connects the DART Rail trains to the airport. This bus line should be used in conjunction with DART Rail and does not directly access downtown Dallas. Buses run between Dallas Love Field Airport and Inwood/Love Field Station every 15-min on weekdays, every 20-min on weekends, and every 30-min at night. The fare for a single trip is $2.50 (cash only). Local Day Passes are also available for $6.
2. DART Rail: two rail lines stop at Inwood/Love Field Station, a short bus ride from the airport. The rail runs from approximately five am-midnight on the Green Line and the Orange Line. Both lines connect to several stations throughout Dallas and Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport. There are two different fare rates for rail. An AM/PM Pass is $3 and offers unlimited rides from either the start of service until noon OR unlimited rides from noon to the end of service. Local Day Passes can also be purchased for $6.
3. Taxi: taxis can be hailed at the taxi stand on the transportation lower level. A ride from DAL to downtown Dallas would typically cost $18-22 and take about 20 minutes.
4. Shuttle Service: three companies in Dallas offer shuttle service to/from DAL – City Shuttle, Yellow Check Shuttle, and Super Shuttle. These shuttle services are similar to rideshare apps like Uber and Lyft; however, you must reserve your shuttle in advance.
The convenience of rideshare makes them an ever-increasing option for anyone who does not want to take their car to the airport.
Uber is reasonably priced in Dallas, despite it being a large city. A ride from DAL to downtown Dallas (near the JFK Memorial Plaza) would take roughly 20-minutes and cost $16 for an UberX and $17-18 for a slightly larger Comfort Uber.
Lyft is also available to/from DAL. The rates for a similar trip between downtown and DAL would be $15-18 for a Standard and $20-25 for an XL.
However, if notoriously high-priced airport parking lots are the reason ride share looks more appealing, it is time to try our off-airport parking option. At a safe lot within 5-minutes of the DAL, we offer the lowest daily rate, with free 24/7 shuttles to/from the airport.
On Airport Parking at Dallas Love Field Airport
There are several options for parking near the terminal of Dallas Love Field Airport. However, because it serves a large city and several million people each year, parking spaces can be hard to come by.
In each garage, the first 30-minutes of parking is free.
1. Garage A: covered parking near the terminal. The rates are $4/30min-1hr and $15/day.
2. Garage B: economic parking in a garage near the terminal. These garage rates are $4/30min-1hr, with two options for daily parking – covered parking at $9/day and uncovered roof parking for $7/day.
3. Garage C: both covered and uncovered daily rates are available at this garage. The rate is $15/day for covered parking, while uncovered is $13/day. Short-term parking costs $4/30min-1hr.
4. Premium Parking: available on the third-level of Garage C for $25/day.
5. Valet Parking: available for both short-term and long-term parking. The rates are $1/first hour and $26/day.
6. Cell Phone Waiting Lot: a free parking option for pick-ups. This lot is located on the Northeast corner of Hawes & Herb Kelleher Way. The time limit for parking here is 60-minutes, and no unattended vehicles are allowed.
Corporate/Business Travel: Off Airport Parking near Dallas Love Field Airport
Despite being the second-busiest airport in the city, Dallas Love Field serves more than 8 million passengers a year, many of whom travel through for business.
If you are one of those people traveling regularly for work, we recognize that easy travel in and out of the airport is a priority. But airport parking lots are notoriously expensive, whether you have a travel budget with your company or not.
That is why we offer the most affordable, reliable, and convenient parking solution. Reserve a parking space with On Air Parking today and make sure you have one less thing to worry about on your next business trip.
Personal Travel: Off Airport Parking near Dallas Love Field Airport
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of DAL daily, taking advantage of our off-airport parking saves time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car.
We at On Air Parking have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed. Meaning you can focus on double-checking that you have packed everything and getting everyone in the car on time without stressing where you'll safely park your vehicle. Our parking rate is as low as $3/day.
Need help reserving airport parking near Dallas Love Field Airport?
For any questions about your parking reservation with Dallas Love Field Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 720-262-8412 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 1062 Delaware St., Denver, CO 80204.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Dallas Love Field Airport Fun Facts
Was commissioned as a training base for the U.S. Army Service during World War I.
In 1974, the airport experienced its slowest year for flights and revenue, so they opened an ice rink and video arcade within the "Love Entertainment Complex" to maintain income and stay open.
In 2018, Dallas Love Field Airport saw more than 8 million passengers for the first time.