Affordable and Nearby Off Airport Parking Rates with a 24/7 free shuttle
No need to search further for the cheapest, closest parking to Jackson Hole Airport. With On Air Parking, rates for guaranteed parking start at only $3.95/day.
Airport parking lots are notorious for never having an open space, especially when you are running late for a flight. Instead, by reserving a parking space with us for $3.95/day, you get secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from JAC, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport, and free cancellations.
****Prices start at $3.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Dogepalooza
Coupon Code for $2 Off - FallFestival
As of 2020, Jackson Hole Airport has three options for public parking. The Short-term Parking Lot is located at the South end of the terminal. Parking in the Short-term Lot is free for the first 2 hours and then is $5/30-min. The Main/Public Lot and Overflow Lot are a short walk to/from the terminal and offer free parking for 5 hours, then a daily rate of $17/day. Handicap/Accessible Parking is available in all three parking lots.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public/Ground transportation in and out of JAC is more limited than other airports. This is likely due to its location within a National Park and distance from Jackson and Teton Village towns.
1. Public Bus: the START Bus system operates throughout Jackson's town and connects to Teton Village/Valley and Star Valley. There are free shuttles around the town of Jackson. Otherwise, fares are $3 to Teton Village, Wilson, or Hoback, and $8 to Star Valley or Teton Valley. However, this is not a public transportation option for getting to/from the airport. This public transportation is for travel throughout Jackson and other popular, nearby destinations.
2. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service to and from the airport. Reservations should be made directly with your hotel.
3. TaxiPool Inc: a ridesharing program created by JAC to limit traffic on airport roadways. Using TaxiPool and carpooling to/from the airport, you can save $10/fare on each destination. This is an excellent option for those on a budget who do not mind leaving a little earlier to carpool to the airport. A ride to/from Jackson's town would cost $30 (with the discount), and a ride to/from Teton Village would cost $60. For more information and additional prices, visit: https://228k3g4ee2bb2v3oe82te2b2-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/Taxi-rates_Page_1.jpg
4. Taxis: dozens of private taxi companies will make stops at JAC. A standard taxi fare to/from the airport has been established and is comparable to TaxiPool (without the $10/fare discount). A trip to/from the town of Jackson would cost $40, and a trip to/from Teton Village would cost $70.
Ride-Sharing apps are becoming an increasingly popular option in getting to and from airports. They are almost always cheaper than taxis while offering the same convenience of door-to-door service. Both Uber and Lyft operate at JAC.
Here is a closer look at standard prices from two different locations to compare everyday taxi prices from the town of Jackson and Teton Village.
Uber rides to Jackson Hole Airport, on average, are slightly more expensive than Lyft. An Uber from Jackson's town to JAC, roughly 16 minutes away, would cost $33 for an UberX and $50 for an UberXL. A ride to/from Teton Village, about 34 minutes from the airport, would cost $65 for an UberX and $100 for an UberXL.
A ride with Lyft from Jackson's town to JAC would cost $30-35 for a Standard Lyft and $50-60 for an XL. For a ride to/from Teton Village, a Standard Lyft would cost $50-60, and an XL would range in price from $74-86.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper and will still provide the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want. With reserved parking, free cancellation, and free 24/7 shuttles to the airport, our parking deal of $3.95/day is the way to go
****Prices start at $3.95. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
There are three options for parking, both short-term and long-term, at Jackson Hole Airport. Each of the lots also offers free parking for a limited time.
1. Short-term Lot: located at the south end of the terminal, this is the closest onsite parking option. Parking is free for the first 2 hours; after that, parking is $5/30-min. This lot is not designed for overnight parking as there is no daily rate. The max is $100 per 24-hours.
2. Main/Public Lot: the closest, cheapest option for long-term onsite parking at JAC. This lot is only a short walk from the terminal. The first 5 hours of parking are free. After those 5 hours, the rate is $17/day.
3. Overflow Lot: an extra lot beyond the Main/Public Lot for overflow parking needs during busy seasons. These lot rates are the same as the Main Lot, with the first 5 hours free and $17/day.
As the busiest airport in Wyoming (nestled among the mountains of the Grand Teton National Park), Jackson Hole Airport services hundreds of business professionals every day.
If you are one of those people, we recognize that parking is the last thing you want to be concerned with, especially if you regularly travel for work. That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking rates with guaranteed spots.
Save on your travel expense and save time searching through parking lots by reserving your space with us.
If you are one of the thousands that take advantage of JAC's beautiful location at the heart of a National Park, our off-airport parking for only $3.95/day will save you time, money, and the stress of missing your flight because you could not find a place to park.
Our guaranteed parking is a better deal than ever, especially during busy seasons. Avoid last-minute panic because all the airport lots are full. Instead, treat yourself to one less stress before flying by reserving your space with us.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Jackson Hole Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (307) 228-7373 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we are doing!
The airport has been at its current location since it was established in the 1930s. In 1943, the JAC area, including the airport itself, was declared a National Monument. This National Monument was later merged with Grand Teton National Park in 1950. As such, JAC is the only commercial airport in the U.S. located in a National Park.
The airport falls under the National Park Service but is leased to the Town of Jackson and Teton County for operational control via a Special Use Permit.
Because of its unique location, Jackson Hole Airport's noise limitations are more strict than other airports. They are continually working to develop, research, and utilize quieter aircraft and reduced flight time over sensitive areas of the park.