Search no further – the best daily parking deal for the second busiest airport in the Caribbean is right here. With guaranteed daily parking rates starting at $4/day.
Reservations with On Air Parking include secure, guaranteed parking no more than 5-minutes from SJU, with a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations, all for just $4/day.
****Prices start at $4.00. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - SJUOnAir
Parking at Luis Muñoz is reasonably-priced but limited. There are two options for parking – a Multi-level Parking Garage and Long-term Parking.
In the Multi-level Garage, parking is free for the first 15-minutes, then the rates are $5/15-min to 1 hour, $7.50/2nd hour, $9.75/2nd-3rd hour, $12/3rd-4th hour, $14.25/4th-5th hour, and $2.75/each additional hour after the 5th hour. The first 24 hours of parking in the Multi-level Garage is $26.75; after 24 hours, the rate is $18/day. Rates for parking in Long-term Parking are much more limited; there is a minimum 5-day stay, which costs $60. After the first five days, the rate is $9.50/day.
As soon as you purchase on our website, you will receive the details of where you are parking right away. Our traveler care team will be able to assist you if there are any delays in regards to your parking reservation.
To provide you with great deals, we negotiate with professionally run parking companies to give you the best possible deals for your parking. Every facility is checked on all measures to ensure your safety and security. We also strive to provide that FREE shuttles are running around the clock, 24/7 for your convenience.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest checking our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — no questions asked.
Public Transportation is usually a much cheaper option than parking your vehicle at the airport. However, there is only one main option for public transportation to/from Luis Muñoz Airport to access San Juan and other destinations throughout Puerto Rico.
1. Public Bus (AMA): the AMA bus transfers to Old San Juan and other destinations like Isla Verde and Condado. It is the cheapest transportation method and the slowest. Large luggage is not allowed on board. Two routes service the airport – Route D53 and Route B40. Route D53 connects to Isla Verde, Condado, Old San Juan, and the Convention Center. Buses depart every 5-30 minutes. Route B40 connects SJU to Old San Juan Bus Station, Isla Verde, and Avenida Pinero. Buses for this route also depart every 5-30 minutes. Buses run from 5:00 am to 9:00 pm Monday to Friday, and 6:00 am to 8:00 pm on Saturdays and holidays. There is NO service on Sundays. The regular fare is $0.75, student fare is $0.50, and Senior fare is $0.25. Tickets are sold on board by the driver.
2. Taxis: taxis are available outside the terminal and excellent, quick option for smaller groups with luggage that might be too big for the public buses. A trip to downtown San Juan takes approximately 20-minutes.
3. Hotel Courtesy Shuttles: several hotels in the area offer a free shuttle service to/from SJU for their guests. Contact your hotel ahead of arrival to see if they provide this service and to arrange for a pick-up.
The convenience of rideshare apps has made them increasingly popular as an alternative means of getting to the airport. However, at this time, only Uber operates in Puerto Rico within a limited area surrounding San Juan.
A ride with Uber from SJU to downtown San Juan would cost $12 for UberX and $20 for UberXL. The ride takes approximately 15 minutes. Rides to Carolina are also available, a town roughly 14 minutes from the airport. The ride from SJU to Carolina would cost $14 for UberX and $21 for UberXL.
Our On Air Parking deal comes out significantly cheaper and is a much more reliable option for travelers from anywhere in Puerto Rico. This deal also provides the convenience, ease, and stress-free trip to the airport that we all want.
Parking at Luis Muñoz Airport is reasonably priced, but options are limited, with only two lots available.
1. Multi-Level Parking: this is the closest parking to the terminal and is the best option for short-term parking (less than 24 hours). The first 15-minutes of parking is free in this lot, then rates are by the hour. There are several rates charged by the hour from the 2nd to the 5th hour of parking -- $7.50/2nd hour, $9.75/2nd-3rd hour, $12/3rd-4th hour, $14.25/4th-5th hour. After the 5th hour, each additional hour costs $2.75. The first 24 hours is $26.75; then the rate is $18/day.
2. Long-term Parking: the best option for anyone needing to park their car for longer than five days as there is a minimum 5-day stay in this lot. The rate for the first five days is $60. After that, the rate is $9.50/day. Long-term parking is adjacent to Terminal E, but there are only 249 parking spaces available, so finding a spot can be difficult.
3. Cell Phone Lot: free parking for 45-minutes. Drivers must remain with their vehicles at all times.
Thousands use Luis Muñoz Airport for business travel every year – coming in and out of the Caribbean's busiest airport.
If you are one of these people, we know that airport parking lots often steal too much of your time and travel budget. We also recognize that business trips are usually only a few days, so the most affordable parking deals make the most sense for these quick trips.
That is what On Air Parking provides – guaranteed parking, a stress-free trip to the airport, cheap rates, and the comfort of driving home in your vehicle after a busy work trip.
If you are one of the thousands that come to SJU from all over Puerto Rico and beyond, we know that finding the most affordable, safe, convenient parking is a priority. But it is also a task that no one wants to stress over.
That is why the staff at On Air Parking has done the work of finding the best deal for you. We offer guaranteed, reserved parking at the most affordable daily rates.
With On Air Parking, you can arrive at the airport with the confidence that you have a safe parking space waiting for you with easy access to the airport and the best daily rate possible.
For any questions about your parking reservation with Luis Muñoz Marín International Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at 787-417-7887 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Our corporate office is at 454 Las Gallinas Ave, PMB 2046, San Rafael, CA 94903.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
The airport is named after Puerto Rico's first democratically elected governor.
As of 2013, SJU is the only privatized international airport in the United States and its territories.
The same architects who designed the Caribe Hilton Hotel and the Supreme Court of Puerto Rico designed SJU in the late 1940s.