Boston Logan Airport - Secure Park and Ride Garage Minutes Away from BOS
How much does it cost to park at Logan?
How do I park at Logan Airport?
What's the address of your parking lot?
What is your cancellation policy?
- Blue Line Subway - It starts at $2.75 and will take about 30-40 minutes. Boston's Blue Line can quickly get you to Back Bay, Boston College, Boston University, Brookline, Downtown Boston, Fenway Park, The Longwood Medical Area, and Northeastern University.
- Silver Line Bus Rapid Transit - Free of charge. The Silver Line Bus Rapid Transit will take 20-30 from Boston Logan Airport to South Station. The Silver Line has connections to Cambridge, Harvard University, Massachusetts General Hospital, and MIT.
- Taxi - If you think you'll get lost with the transfers, you can ride a taxi to Boston Logan Airport. A taxi will cost around $25 to $45 from the airport to Downtown Boston, and will take about 15-25 minutes.
- Logan Express Bus - The Logan Express bus service is available in Back Bay, Braintree, Framingham, Woburn, and Peabody. The one way fare at Back Bay is $7.50 by credit or debit card only. If you have an MBTA pass, it's only $3 one way. Coming from Braintree, Framingham, Woburn, or Peabody, the one way fare for adults is $12 and the round trip fare is $22. They have a discounted ticket book for $75 that's good for 10 one way trips to Boston Logan Airport.
- Boston Express Bus - The bus service is for New Hampshire communities, including Manchester, Londonberry, Salem, and Nashua. Fares cost around $18 to $19 one way to Boston Logan Airport, and around $32 to $35 for round trip.
- C&J Bus Lines - This operator services Newburyport, Portsmouth, and Dover. They charge $22 to $23 for adults one way to Boston Logan Airport, and around $44 to $48 for round trip. They have a monthly pass that's 50% cheaper than buying one-time tickets to Boston Logan for 30 days.
On Airport Parking at the Boston Logan Airport
|Parking Lot||1 Hr||1-2Hrs||2-3Hrs||3-4Hrs||4-7Hrs||7-24Hrs||1D + 0-6Hrs||1D + 6-24Hrs||Additional Day|
|Central Parking Garage||$7||$19||$24||$28||$32||$35||$53||$70||$35|
Boston Logan’s Central Parking Garage gives easy access to Terminals A, B, C, and E. The parking rates here start at $7 for the first hour of parking. The parking rates then quickly add up the longer you park.
For 2 hours of parking, it’s $19. For 1 day and 6 to 24 hours of parking, it’s $70. For each additional day of parking after that, it’s another $35. For an additional day but less than 6 hours of parking, it’s another $18.
The Boston Logan Airport also has an economy parking garage which charges slightly cheaper rates. But these are still more expensive compared to our parking rates. The economy parking garage has over 2,700 parking spaces and is located at the intersection of Service Road and Prescott Street.
For the first hour of parking, it’s $7. For 1 day and 6 to 24 hours of parking, it’s $52. For each additional day of parking after that, it’s another $26. For an additional day but less than 6 hours of parking, it’s another $13.