Can I prepay for parking at BOS?
- Yes, a limited number of parking spaces are available for $25 per day when you reserve a parking space in advance.
Are there any free parking areas at BOS?
- Yes, the Cell Phone Waiting Lot is free of charge with a 30 maximum wait time. Cars must be attended at all times.
Where are the accessible parking spaces at BOS?
- There is accessible parking available in all open parking garages. Users of these spaces must have a valid disability placard or license plate on display.
- Note that even if the sign says the lot is full, someone can help make arrangements for those who need it.
I travel frequently. Is there a discount or program for parking for frequent fliers?
- Enrollment in the Gold Parking Program will guarantee you a parking space even during the busiest travel times. You can find information on benefits and fees here.
How can I get in and out of the parking areas quickly?
- You can enroll in Exit Express, which will allow you to enter and exit the parking area with the wave of your card.
Does BOS have EV charging stations?
- Yes, there are 26 charging ports located near the terminals. Normal parking rates apply.
What is the cost for Boston Logan Terminal Parking?
- Terminal parking is the closest available parking to the terminals and starts at a rate of $38 per day.
What do I do if I’m locked out of my car?
- Complimentary parking assistance is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Simply call 617-561-1673 for help.
Is shuttle service available at BOS?
- Yes, Massport provides a free shuttle service between the terminals, Rental Car Center, the Water Transportation dock, and Airport Station on the MBTA Blue line.
Which shuttles are currently operational?
- The Braintree, Framingham and Woburn Logan express services are operational.
- The on-airport shuttle is still available 24/7 with a limited number of buses running.
Looking for Boston Airport Parking?