Airport parking does not have to be expensive or stressful. What if you had more money to dine and shop on vacation or business? William P. Hobby Airport is the second-busiest airport in Houston, which means parking is always a bit of a gamble, plus spots are hard to find before your flight.
Instead, check out the security of On Air Parking, with guaranteed, reserved parking at the cheapest parking plus rates starting at $3.55/day. Plus, You will also enjoy a free 24/7 shuttle to and from the airport and free cancellations. Relax! With our cheap parking plus rates, you'll be able to use that money saved to dine, shop, or relax while on vacation or business.
****Prices start at $3.55. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
Coupon Code for $2 Off - Dogepalooza
Coupon Code for $2 Off - FallFestival
As of the end of the year 2020, there are four parking options at William P. Hobby Airport. There are two self-parking garages, the Red Garage and the Blue Garage, which are at a temporarily discounted rate of $10/day. HOU also offers Valet Parking for $28/day and an economy lot, Ecopark, for $9.24/day.
Due to the Blue & Red Garages' temporarily discounted rates, parking in these covered lots is roughly the same price as the uncovered economy lot. It is presently unclear when the rates will return to the standard cost of $22/day with additional fees for short-term parking. Please check current prices before your flight.
What's the address of your parking lot?
You should receive an email within 10 minutes of your purchase with the parking facility's name and address at which you'll be parking. If it's hard to pull up the address on your GPS or maps, we suggest you check our partner facilities' website (by Googling their name) or calling their number provided in your reservation.
What is your cancellation policy?
We appreciate you giving us a chance, and know this isn't how you're used to purchasing parking. That's why we offer free cancellations at any time — you can relax with no questions asked.
Does Hobby Airport have valet parking?
Yes, HOU offers valet parking for $28 per day.
Does Hobby Airport have a parking garage?
Yes, there are two self-parking garages, as well as the Red Garage for valet parking.
How much is Ecopark at Hobby?
Ecopark is $9.24 per day plus tax.
Although William P. Hobby Airport is located only 7 miles from downtown Houston and has 14.5 million travelers annually, there are few options to check for public transportation from the airport. At this time, the METRORail does not run to HOU. The public transportation options available are:
1. METRO Public Bus: HOU airport is a "transit center" for Houston's public bus system. This means that several routes will give you access to the airport. However, the best way to access HOU is 73 Bellfort. The fare for one trip is $1.25, with the majority of buses running at night as well.
2. Taxi: taking a taxi from the airport is always an option. Given that HOU is located in a major city, there are almost always taxis available, but for this same reason taking a cab can be risky; traffic can be backed up in and near the airport. The standard fee for a ride from HOU to downtown is $29 (without gratuity). In most cities, ridesharing prices are significantly more affordable, but the standard taxi fees from HOU are similar to those of Uber and Lyft.
3. Wingz: private shuttle service to William P. Hobby Airport (HOU). Only an option for anyone catching a transfer at IAH. They offer reservations, and the rate for service from IAH to HOU is $61.
Whether you're a visitor catching a ride-share from downtown after you dine or shop or looking to catch a transfer to/from William P Hobby Airport, prices for ridesharing are steeper due to the high volume of customers throughout the city of Houston.
A ride from downtown Houston (near the Houston Zoo) to William P. Hobby Airport takes about 25 minutes. The drive between HOU and George Bush Intercontinental takes 47 minutes.
Taking an Uber to downtown costs $20-25 for an UberX and $35-40 for UberXL. Traveling to George Bush Intercontinental, on the other hand, would cost $35-40 for UberX and $75-80 for UberXL.
Lyft prices are within the same price range. A standard Lyft to downtown is $25-30, and a Lyft XL is $35-42. To go from HOU to George Bush Intercontinental would cost $45-50 for a standard Lyft and $93-101 for a Lyft XL.
At this time, Houston Hobby Airport parking is temporarily discounted. There are several parking options to check at HOU, but with discounted daily parking rates, the standard hourly parking rates are unavailable. Please check current prices.
1. Red & Blue Garages: the two main self-parking garages at HOU. They are close to the terminal, and space can be reserved online ahead of time. At this time, the rate for parking in either garage is $10/day.
2. Valet Parking: covered parking is offered on the 2nd level of the Red Garage, close to the terminal entrance. There are two rates for valet parking, $14/first 2 hours or $28/day.
3. Ecopark: uncovered economy parking with free shuttle service to/from the terminal. Parking is roughly a 5-minute shuttle from the airport. The rates for Ecopark are $5.54/0-3 hours and $9.24/day. However, it is essential to note that shuttles only run from 5:30 am to midnight.
Millions of business professionals book their flight through Houston's second-busiest airport every year. For this reason, Hobby Airport offers a Corporate Parking Program. If your company participates, employees receive discounts on parking and can earn free parking on Air Miles.
For any visitor whose company does not participate or is self-employed, we know that airport parking lots can steal too much of your time and travel budget.
That is why we offer the most affordable daily parking plus rates and guaranteed parking. Reserve a space today for $3.55/day, a significantly cheaper option than on-airport parking.
****Prices start at $2.50. Holiday and extra inventory charges may apply****
If you are one of the thousands who come in and out of William P. Hobby Airport daily, we recognize that having easy access to, and security for, your car is a real comfort amid the stress of air travel. It is the same whether you are on your way to check in to the airport or on the way home from your flight.
With On Air Parking, you can save time, money, and the hassle of finding somewhere safe to leave your car, giving you more time and money to dine, shop, or relax while on vacation or business. Whether you are a visitor traveling with family or flying solo, reserving your parking space with us means one less thing for you to check and worry about on your way to the airport.
Relax, we have done all the work of finding the best deal for you – guaranteed.
For any questions about your parking plus reservation with William P. Hobby Airport, you may contact our traveler care team at (281) 524-4136 from 9 am to 7 pm ET or email email@example.com.
Please contact us with any feedback. Our business is to make your travels as carefree and budget-friendly as possible, so let us know how we're doing!
Hobby Airport is Houston's oldest airport and was the city's primary airport until 1969 when Houston Intercontinental Airport (IAH) opened up. Hobby Airport was closed for a few years after IAH opened.
The first Women's Airforce Service Pilots training classes were held at William P. Hobby Airport, known as the Houston Municipal Airport. These first WASP training classes were held in 1943.
The Houston Airport was given its current name in 1967 in honor of Texas governor and Houston civic leader, William P. Hobby.