Does ATL offer Economy parking for extended stays?
- Yes, ATL offers Economy parking at a rate of $14 per day.
Are shuttles available from the parking areas to the terminals?
- The Courtesy Shuttle Services normally runs from 8am to midnight, seven days a week from the North and South economy parking lots. However, this service is currently suspended until further notice.
Are there facilities to charge my electric vehicle?
- Yes, there are several charging stations throughout the parking areas. You can find exact charging locations here.
How do I find out if parking is available before I arrive?
- You can tune to radio station 830 AM for the latest and most up to date information or check the electronic overhead signs upon approaching the terminals.
Are security officers posted at the parking areas?
- There are courtesy security officers at the entrance to each parking area to monitor the facilities and assist customers. Officers are posted from 7am to 6pm daily.
What do I do if I have an emergency?
- If you have an emergency, you can contact the parking management offices and/or the Airport Police via one of the Emergency Information Telephone Call Boxes placed throughout the parking areas.
Does the airport provide vehicle assistance?
- Yes. You can reach out via the Emergency Information Telephone Call Box if you require assistance with a flat tire, need a jump-start, or if you suspect your vehicle has been vandalized.
How do I get to the parking areas from I-85?
- You’ll find directions, complete with videos, to the parking facilities here.
How do I pay for my parking?
- You can either pay your parking balance at the Pay-on-Foot machines located in the terminals and parking areas or at the automated machines at the exits.
What forms of payment are accepted for parking?
- All major credit cards are accepted, as well as cash payments.
Looking for Atlanta Airport Parking?