Do I need to reserve parking at AUS?
- No, reservations are not required, but are available.
What is the parking rate for reserved parking at AUS?
- AUS offers two reserved parking lots. The cost for the Red garage is $5 per hour or $27 per day and the cost for the Blue garage is $5 per hour or $17 per day.
Does AUS offer Economy parking?
- Yes, AUS offers Economy parking at a rate of $5 per hour or $10 per day.
Are there discounts available for frequent parkers?
- Yes, AUS offers a program for frequent parkers. You can find information about the rewards program here.
Who should I contact if I have a problem?
- Customer service is available 24/7. If you need assistance with a flat tire, locating your vehicle or a jump start, you can call 512-530-3300.
Does AUS offer complimentary shuttle service?
- Yes. Shuttle service is available 24/7 and pick up approximately every 15-20 minutes.
Which parking lot is the closest to the terminals?
- The Economy parking lot is closest to the Barbara Jordan Terminal.
Is there designated parking for handicap or disabled passengers?
- AUS offers a designated Disabled Veteran Parking lot. You can find the details for this lot here.
Where can I park if I’m picking up a passenger?
- AUS airport provides a Short-term parking area just across from the Barbara Jordan Terminal. The cost to park here is $5 per hour or $27 per day. Space is limited in this lot.
Is there a Cell Phone lot at AUS?
- Yes, there is a Cell Phone lot where you can wait for arriving passengers. This lot is free to park in and offers various amenities (food, gas, shopping) for your convenience.
Looking for Austin Airport Parking?