Is Economy parking available at MEM?
- Yes, there is Economy parking available at a rate of $6 per day.
What’s the longest I can leave my vehicle at MEM?
- There is a maximum of 30 for parking a vehicle at MEM. You can call 901-922-8130 if you need to make arrangements to park for a longer period of time.
Does MEM have charging stations for electric vehicles?
- Yes, you can find electric charging stations on level 5 of Economy parking.
Where is handicap parking?
- Handicap spaces are available throughout the parking areas, near the elevators and walkways.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- You may pay with cash or any major credit card.
Is there a rewards program at MEM?
- MEMPerks is a rewards program that allows frequent parkers to earn free parking points.
Where can I wait for arriving passengers?
- The Cell Phone lot is a complimentary waiting area where you can wait for arriving passengers.
Can I park at the curb to drop off a passenger?
- Curbside is reserved for quick drop off only. There is no parking allowed at the curb.
What if I have an issue with my car?
- You can contact customer service 24 hours a day at 901-922-8065. Customer service can assist with security escorts, vehicle location, battery starts and tire inflation.
What is the cost for short term parking?
- Short term parking is free for the first 30 minutes. For minutes 31-60, the charge is $2 and there is a $1 charge for every 30 minutes after that. There is a 24 hour maximum charge of $24.
Looking for Memphis International Airport parking?