Denver is the largest city in Colorado, with a population of about 700,000. It’s also one of the fastest growing cities in America. Denver has become a major hub for companies like Amazon and Google, and there are more than 100 other technology companies based in Denver. The city has also become known as a cultural destination, with dozens of museums and galleries to visit throughout town. If you’re traveling to Denver for business or pleasure, chances are good that you’ll need a place to stay at some point during your trip. There are plenty of options when it comes to finding hotels near Denver International Airport (DIA). Here’s how we recommend doing that:
Have a Plan for Parking at DIA
- Know what you want.
- Know how much you want to spend.
- Know when you want to park (early morning, night or day).
- Know what you want to do at DIA (check-in/out, eating at airport restaurants).
- Know how long you’ll be at DIA (less than two hours, 2-6 hours or 6+ hours).
Know what type of parking you want (a covered garage or surface lot). If there’s a fee, know how much it is. Look for free parking at DIA as well.
Find out what type of parking you want. If it’s a covered garage, find out where that is and how much it costs. If you’re looking for parking near DIA, check out ParkDIA.com
How to Search for DIA Parking Deals
The best way to get good deals on airport parking is by booking in advance. You can use a website like On Air Parking or Expedia.com to find the best deals, and Orbitz will also give you some options as well.
If you are going to be traveling in a few weeks, you can also try calling the airport directly. Some airports will have discounts for military members or veterans, so it never hurts to ask!
Many airports have websites with information about parking rates, including how they are determined. For example, the airport in Charlotte, North Carolina has a page that explains their rates and how they are set by the airlines at each terminal.
How to Compare DIA Parking Options
If you’re looking to save money on parking at Denver International Airport, the Parking Spot is your best option. We offer the lowest rates in all of DEN airport parking, and our locations are closer than other lots. Plus, we have special offers that allow you to save even more! Use our online booking tool to compare all of your options before deciding on a place to park at DIA.
This step-by-step guide will show you how:
- First, use the search tool on our website or mobile app (both are free). You will enter information about your trip such as destination city and dates of travel. This will give us a basic idea of where we can find space for your vehicle during its trip away from home!
- Next we recommend comparing prices for each lot so that there is no confusion about which one offers the best value for money priced per day – this may not always be the cheapest option though so don’t forget this step either!
The Best Deals for Denver Hotels
- Finding the best deals.
- When looking for a hotel, it’s important to know that there are many different strategies you can use to find the best deal. For example, if you only want to spend a night or two in Denver and are not planning on spending any time in your room, then cheap hotels may be your best option. But if you’re planning on staying longer and need extra amenities like free parking or free breakfast, then mid-range hotels might be better for you. It all depends on your needs!
- How to compare prices:
- You can compare prices by looking up each specific hotel online or calling their toll-free number. Both methods are effective but have their own pros and cons: online searches allow customers to see photos from different angles at once while over-the-phone conversations give customers an opportunity talk directly with someone about what amenities they want out of their stay (which could result in lower rates). Either way works well when trying get good deals at Denver hotels because both methods provide excellent information about how much money would cost per night based on current promotions offered by individual establishments
Best Amenities at Denver Hotels
When you’re staying in a hotel, it’s easy to overlook the little things. Is there a pool? A fitness center? Is there valet parking? How about room service? If you’re looking for a luxury experience, or just want to make your stay as comfy as possible, here are some of the most common amenities at Denver hotels:
- Free breakfast
- Free WiFi
- Free parking (or discounted valet)
- Shuttle service to and from the airport (if applicable)
Here are some other great amenities that many hotels offer:
Free Wi-Fi and/or internet access Free local calls (and long distance, too) Complimentary shuttle service to and from the airport (if applicable) In-room safe or mini-bar
Find and compare the best hotel options and prices in Denver online.
- When you’re looking for a hotel, it’s important to compare prices and amenities.
- Use a travel website like Orbitz or Trip Advisor to compare prices and amenities.
- You can also use websites like Expedia or Hotels.com to search for hotels by location and/or price range, but be sure to read reviews before making your decision!
If you have a large family, look for hotels with suites or connecting rooms. This will allow you to spread out and not feel cramped in one room. When traveling with children, be sure to ask if your hotel offers cribs or rollaway beds at no extra charge.
Book parking with On Air Parking
If you’re staying at a hotel in Denver, you might need to park your car for a few days. It’s important to find parking near DIA DEN off-site parking lot that is affordable, secure and convenient. On Air Parking offers some of the best rates in town with 5-star service and an easy online booking platform.
When looking for parking near DIA DEN off site parking lot, consider your budget and how long you’ll be staying at your destination. If it’s just overnight or a few days then On Air Parking is one of the best options out there because they offer discounted prices and free cancellation if plans change before check-in time. In addition to their low rates they also provide 24/7 security guards on site who will watch over your vehicle while it’s parked so that no one can break into it!
Whether you’re headed to Denver for business or pleasure, On Air Parking can help make your experience more enjoyable. We offer discounted rates at more than 100 airport parking facilities nationwide, including DIA. And when it comes time to book your hotel room, we can help you find the best deal on all of the top hotels in town—including many with complimentary shuttle service and other amenities.
Looking for Denver Airport Parking?