Where can I wait to pick up an arriving passenger?
- The airport offers a free Cell Phone lot to wait for arrivals. The vehicle must be attended at all times.
Is shuttle service available between the terminals?
- Yes, there is a tram that operates in the Palm and Hibiscus parking garages on the lower level only. The tram is in operation 7 days a week.
Is Valet parking available at FLL?
- Yes, Valet service has resumed and is available.
What if I have a problem with my car in the parking area?
- There is staff available to assist with issues such as dead batteries, location, and tire inflation. You can contact Parking Services at 954-359-0200, 24 hours a day.
Is Valet service available at FLL?
- Yes, Valet parking is available at a rate of $25 per day.
Is FLL Accessible?
- Yes, you will find Handicap spaces in all lots and Disabled Veterans with a tag may take advantage of free parking.
Is there Short-term parking at FLL?
- Yes, there is an hourly parking lot available at a rate of $3 per hour, with a maximum of $36 per day.
What if all the lots are full?
- There are overflow parking lots available during peak travel times around the holidays. The overflow parking lots charge a flat rate of $10 per day.
Can I pay in cash for my parking?
- You can pay at the Cashier Booth if you need to pay in cash.
What methods of payment are accepted?
- Parking can be paid with major credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover, Diner’s Club, or American Express).
Looking for Fort Lauderdale Airport Parking?