Is Economy parking available at GRR?
- Yes, there is Economy parking available at a rate of $2 per day with a daily maximum of $10.
Where are the handicap spaces located?
- You can find handicap parking throughout all the lots at GRR.
Are electric vehicle charging stations available?
- There are eight universal vehicle chargers located in Short Term parking. This service is free of charge. Users are encouraged to bring their own adaptor for their vehicle.
Are credit cards accepted?
- Yes, most major credit cards are accepted as payment.
Is there somewhere I can leave my bicycle?
- Yes, complimentary bicycle racks are available.
Where can I wait to pick up a passenger?
- There is a complimentary Cell Phone Lot available for those picking up arriving passengers. This lot is free of charge.
Can I reserve my parking?
- Yes, you can reserve a parking space here.
What if I have lost my ticket?
- A $10 fee will be assessed in addition to the parking fee if you do not have the original ticket.
Is there shuttle service available?
- Shuttle service is available from the Economy lot only.
What is the height limit for the parking garage?
- Vehicles should not exceed 8’2” in height.
Looking for Gerald R. Ford Airport Parking?