Comments Off on Kansas City, MO FAQs (MCI)
Does MCI offer Electric Vehicle charging stations?
- Yes, Economy lots A and B both offer charging stations. You can find information on locations and procedures for using this lot here.
Does MCI offer free parking while waiting for passengers?
- Yes, MCI has a Cell Phone lot that is free to park in. This lot has restrooms available. Please note the maximum wait time for this lot is 45 minutes and vehicles must be attended at all times.
Is there a rewards program offered by MCI?
- Yes, frequent visitors can take advantage of the Frequent Parking Program to earn points and free parking. You can find all the details for this program here.
Does MCI offer Valet parking?
- Yes, MCI offers Valet parking for a rate of $12 for 0-4 hours. For more than 4 hours, the cost is $3.00 per hour, with a maximum of $27 per day.
How much is Economy parking at MCI?
- Economy parking is available at a rate of $7.50 per 24 hour period.
What forms of payment are accepted at MCI?
- Forms of payment accepted are cash, major credit or debit cards, and traveler’s checks.
What is the cost for Garage parking at MCI?
Garage parking is available at the following rates:
- $1.00 for the first 30 minutes
- $3.00 for 30 minutes to 60 minutes
- $3.00 per hour for 1 to 7 hours
- $23.00 total for 7 hours to 24 hours
- Each additional day is $3.00 per hour, with a daily maximum of $23.00 per day.
Is there a shuttle bus available at MCI?
- Yes, there is a 24 hour bus service that runs between the terminals and parking lots.
Where is disabled parking located?
- Disabled parking is available in Circle lot E-3.
How will I know if there will be parking available when I arrive?
- You can utilize the parking availability estimator here.
Looking for Kansas City Airport Parking?