Comments Off on Las Vegas FAQs (LAS)
Are the parking facilities at LAS secure?
- The lots are patrolled by airport personnel regularly. It is recommended that you lock your vehicle and remove any valuables from the vehicle or from sight.
Is there Handicap parking available at LAS?
- Yes, all lots are handicap accessible. Parking spaces are placed close to elevators and/or shuttle stops.
Where can I wait for an arriving passenger?
- LAS offers a Cell Phone lot that is open daily from 6:00am to 1:00am. This lot is free of charge. Please note there are no restroom facilities in this location.
Is motorcycle parking available at LAS?
- Yes, there is motorcycle parking available at a cost of $18 per day. You can find more information about motorcycle parking here.
Are shuttle buses available at LAS?
- Yes, the shuttle buses are available, however, it is important to note that wait times are increasing due to driver shortages. Please allow for extra travel time if you will be using the shuttle service.
How much is Economy parking?
- LAS offers Economy parking at the following rates:
- 0-2 hours: $4.00
- Each additional hour: $2.00
- Daily maximum: $12.00
What forms of payment are accepted?
- LAS accepts cash and all major credit cards for parking fees.
How long can I leave my vehicle parked at LAS?
- The maximum parking time is 30 days. If you’d like to park for longer than 30 days, you’ll need to contact staff at 702-261-5122.
What is the cost for short-term parking?
- Short-term parking is intended to be used for 3 hours or less and is available at the following rates:
- 0-1 hour: $3.00
- 1-2 hours: $6.00
- 2-3 hours: $9.00
- Each additional hour: $4.00
- Daily maximum: $36.00
What is the height clearance for terminal parking?
- Height clearance for regular parking is 8’0”.
Looking for Las Vegas Airport Parking?