What is the longest I can park in any of the lots?
- There is a 90 day limit to park in any of the lots.
Is shuttle service available at LIT?
- Shuttle service is available from the South Long-term lot to the terminal. Please note, this is the only shuttle available.
Where is the handicap parking?
- Handicap parking is located at the West Short Term Surface lot and the Parking Deck.
Does LIT have Economy parking?
- Yes, Economy parking is available at a rate of $1 per 20 minutes or $8 maximum for 24 hours.
Where can I park to wait for an arriving passenger?
- Visitors are welcome to use the free Cell Phone lot. Please note that vehicles left unattended may be towed and/or ticketed at the owner’s expense.
Can I park at the curb to pick someone up?
- No, curb parking is not permitted.
What payment methods are accepted for parking?
- Cash and credit cards are accepted.
What is the cost to park in the Parking Deck?
- Rates are $1 per 20 minutes or a maximum of $13 per 24 hour period.
Is cash accepted to pay for parking?
- Yes, but please note that the West Short Term Lot and the Economy Parking Lot are credit card payments only.
Is tax included in the listed rates?
- No, tax is not included.
Looking for Clinton National Airport Parking?