Where can I wait for an arriving passenger?
- There is a complimentary Cell Phone lot where you can wait for arriving passengers. This lot has a one hour limit.
Are there electric vehicle charging stations at LGB?
- There are 12 ChargePoint charging stations on the first level of Lot B.
Where is the handicap parking located?
- There are handicap spaces available throughout all of the parking areas.
Does LGB offer Valet parking?
- Yes, Valet parking is available at a rate of $27 per day. This service includes a free car wash.
Can I make parking reservations?
- Unfortunately, online reservations are not available.
What is the cost for parking?
- Lot A parking rates are $21 per day
- Lot B parking rates are $19 per day
How much is hourly parking?
- The cost for hourly parking is $2 per hour for all lots.
Which parking lot is closest to the terminal?
- Lot A is closest to the terminal.
Can I reserve a charging station?
- Reservations are not available. The 12 charging ports are available on a first come, first served basis.
Can I park at the curb to drop off or pick up a passenger?
- No. Curbside is intended for quick drop off or pick up only. Parking is not permitted. Vehicles left unattended will be towed and/or ticketed at the owner’s expense.
Looking for Long Beach Airport Parking?