Comments Off on Los Angeles Parking FAQ (LAX)
Does LAX offer Economy parking?
- Yes, Economy parking is available at a rate of $30 per day
Is there a shuttle service available from the parking lots to the terminals?
- Yes, the complimentary shuttle service runs approximately every 7 to 10 minutes.
Am I able to reserve parking?
- Yes, parking can be booked in advance here.
Does LAX offer bike and/or motorcycle parking?
- Yes, both bicycle and motorcycle parking is available at no cost
What is the maximum time I can park at LAX?
- The maximum parking time is 30 days. If you need more time, please contact ABM Parking to make arrangements at 310-646-2911
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Cash, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are all accepted. Additionally, debit cards such as Explore, Interlink and Star are accepted.
- Please note that Cashiers no longer accept cash, cash payments can be made at pay-on-foot machines.
What should I do if I have an emergency?
- Contact Airport Police at 424-646-7911
Am I able to get a refund if I cancel my parking reservation?
- You may cancel up to 2 hours prior to your arrival and receive a full refund.
Can I make changes to my parking reservation?
- Yes, you are able to make changes to your reservation up to 2 hours before your arrival time.
Does LAX offer Valet parking?
- Yes, Valet parking is available with daily rates starting at $35 per day. You can find specific Valet information here.
Looking for Los Angeles Airport Parking?