Does PHL offer Economy parking?
- Yes, Economy parking is available at a rate of $15 per day. Please note that there is limited availability in this lot.
Is there shuttle service available at PHL?
- Yes, shuttle service is available 24/7, including weekends and holidays.
Does PHL have charging stations?
- Yes, the parking facilities are equipped with seven charging stations throughout three lots.
What is the cost for Short term parking?
- Short term parking is available and designed for parking for less than an hour. Rates begin at $5 for a half hour, up to $48 per every 24 hours.
Does PHL offer bicycle parking?
- Yes, there are three areas that have bicycle racks available.
Is there a Cell Phone lot at PHL?
- Yes, there is a free Cell Phone parking area to wait for arriving passengers.
What is the daily rate for Garage parking?
- The daily rate for Garage parking is $28 per day.
Do I have to park my car on PHL airport property?
- No, there are several additional parking options at off-site lots. Most provide complimentary shuttle service to the airport. You can find more information here.
Who do I contact if I have a dead battery?
- PHL offers complimentary service for jump-starts, flat tires and lost vehicles.
Is my vehicle safe parked at PHL?
- All lots are patrolled by the Philadelphia Police Department.
Looking for Philadelphia Airport Parking?