Comments Off on LaGuardia FAQ (LGA)
Does LGA offer motorcycle parking?
- Yes, there is free motorcycle parking near Terminal A.
Are shuttles available?
- Yes, complimentary shuttles run approximately every 10 minutes.
Does LGA offer electric vehicle charging?
- Yes, there are 10 electric vehicle charging stations in Terminals B and C.
What’s the longest I can park my vehicle at LGA?
- Vehicles can be parked for up to 30 days. Please contact ABM on the day of your arrival at 718-533-3850 to make arrangements for parking for longer than 30 days.
Am I able to reserve my parking prior to arrival?
- Yes, you may book a parking space at least 48 hours prior to your arrival.
What parking spaces are closest to the terminal?
- The Premium Parking area is closest to the terminal. This area requires reservations and cash is not accepted.
Is the parking at LGA covered?
- Covered parking is located near Terminal B parking and Terminal C parking.
Is Economy parking available at LGA?
- Prepaid Economy parking is available at a rate of $35 for the first 24 hours.
Where can I view parking availability before I arrive?
- You can view available parking here.
How do I book parking in advance?
- You can book your parking in advance by visiting this page.
Looking for Queens Airport Parking?