What payment methods are accepted at SAN for parking?
- SAN accepts cash and all major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover and Diner’s Club).
Is it safe to park my car at SAN?
- All lots are regularly patrolled by airport personnel.
Are reservations required for parking?
- No, reservations are not required to park at SAN.
Is Valet parking available at SAN?
- Currently, curbside valet parking is available at Terminal 2 on the west end. The cost for this service is $40 per day.
Where should I go if I need disabled parking?
- Accessible parking is available in all lots
What is the daily parking rate?
- The daily rate for both Terminal 1 and Terminal 2 parking is $32 per day.
Can I book parking in advance?
- Yes, you can reserve your parking in advance and receive a discount when you pre-pay.
Is Electric Vehicle charging available?
- Yes, the EV stations are located in Terminal 2 parking
Is there covered parking at SAN?
- Yes, parking at Terminal 2 is covered parking.
Is there shuttle service at SAN?
- Yes, there are three free shuttles operating to get you around the airport. You can visit Shuttle Services for more information.
Looking for San Diego Airport Parking?