Does IAD provide covered parking spaces?
- There is currently no covered parking, but there is a covered pedestrian path from the lot to the terminal.
Are shuttles from the parking area to the terminal available?
- Yes, there are shuttles available every 10-15 minutes for Garage 1, Garage 2 and Economy parking.
Does IAD offer dedicated motorcycle parking?
- No. You are free to park in any space and the rate is the same as parking for any other vehicle.
What forms of payment are accepted?
- You can use your credit or debit card at any exit lane. Cash is also accepted at the “Cash” exit lane.
Are there EV charging spaces available?
- Yes, you can find EV charging spaces in Garage 1.
Does IAD offer Economy parking?
- Yes, Economy parking is available at a rate of $12 per day
Does IAD offer Valet parking?
- Due to COVID-19 restrictions, IAD does not currently offer Valet parking.
Am I able to reserve a parking space in advance?
- Yes. You can book and pay for a parking space in advance here. Please note that you will not have a specific space reserved, but will be guaranteed availability upon arrival.
What forms of payment are available to reserve online?
- Currently, Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover are all accepted forms of payment for online reservations.
What is the cancellation and refund policy for online reservations?
- You may cancel and receive a full refund up to an hour before your arrival time. Cancellations after this window are not eligible for refunds.
Looking for Washington D.C. Airport Parking?