What is the cost to park at IAH?
- Daily Terminal parking starts at $24 per day
Does IAH offer covered Economy parking?
- The ecopark offers covered spaces at a rate of $8.31 plus tax
- Uncovered parking is available for $6.47 plus tax
Are there ecopark shuttles to the terminals?
- Yes, shuttles pick up and drop off at ecopark and ecopark2 and are available 24/7
Can I reserve an ecopark space?
- Yes, you are able to make reservations for ecopark. Otherwise, spaces are available on a first come, first served basis.
Are there any special discounts or programs for frequent fliers?
- You can enroll in Parking Plus, which will allow you to earn points for every 24 hours of parking. Points are converted into Frequent Flier Miles monthly in 500-point increments.
- You can also choose to have your points redeemed for free parking. Once you’ve earned 250 points, you can redeem your points online
What forms of payment are accepted?
- Cash (USD), Visa, Mastercard, American Express and Discover
How often do shuttle buses run?
- Buses run approximately every 10 minutes, depending on traffic.
What is the travel time between the lots and the terminal?
- Travel time is approximately 10 minutes each way, depending on traffic
Does IAH offer Valet parking?
- Yes, Valet parking service is available at a rate of $28 per day.
Are electric charging stations available at IAH?
- Yes. You can find information on electric charging stations here.
Looking for Houston Airport Parking?